Newbie hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celyn

Reaction score
Hi there :)

I thought it only polite to introduce myself to you all before starting to post comments and new threads.

I guess I'm new to all this online community stuff so please bear with me! I really wanted to find a place to make new friends and find like minded people who understand what loneliness really is.

The profile pic is me, I'm Celyn, 25 years of age, full time employed, single and living alone. My personality is that of someone who appears super confident, sociable, happy. In reality I am going through some very dark times.

Loneliness cripples me, and I have no friends I can talk to about it. I guess growing up I have always been a loner, but I dread when work colleagues will ask me what plans I have for my weekend. They usually involve nothing.

I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that this is just how it is for me and even though things may change in the future, right now I just need some kind support and friendship.

Thank you for reading this :)

Welcome to the forum :), I can relate to a lot of what you said, It's frustrating when I see everyone enjoying life with their friends when I have virtually none. I know where you're coming from.

Latest posts

Back