Newbie In DC

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tino Tsutchie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm Julius, from DC. Stumbled across this site, soooooo I thought I'd give it a try. I just finished an internship near the Hill, and I'm happy to say that I am gainfully employed! (But not in DC :) There are a lot of things that I'm into, but I like talking to others the most. I suppose I fit into the listener category. I'm a somewhat late blooming college student (age 23) majoring in english and film. I've been wanting to try new things and meet new people, so I count this as the first of my 12 step program.

Maybe I should give a little more info....

Where do I start...uhh...I play bass! Almost a year now. Nothing spectacular, but I think I sound pretty good!

I got into watching the UFC back in college, so there's that (really wanna see the Faber V. Cruz fight) As native of the DC area, I'm a lifetime fan of the Redskins ( my entire family is, so I'm a fan by birth, not by choice).I pretty much suck at team sports so for exercise I'm either weightlifting (which is oddly fun for me) or studying Thai Boxing instead. Its kinda cool to know that you can potentially elbow a guy to death.

Despite the above post, I'm actually quite the nerd. I can quote every line form most of Quentin Tarantino's movies and I'm a giant Batman fan (patiently awaiting his new game)

As a back guy ( I did say I was I black guy, right?) My taste in music is a bit eclectic. If you're a fan of Interpol, Black Kids, the Heavy, or Death from Above 1979, you're my best friend.

Hmm...what's else is there...I draw, write, play music (6 instruments) and love movies. I follow politics closely, but I won't annoy anyone here with my liberal opinions. Promise. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Tino Tsutchie said:
Maybe I should give a little more info....

Where do I start...uhh...I play bass! Almost a year now. Nothing spectacular, but I think I sound pretty good!

I got into watching the UFC back in college, so there's that (really wanna see the Faber V. Cruz fight) As native of the DC area, I'm a lifetime fan of the Redskins ( my entire family is, so I'm a fan by birth, not by choice).I pretty much suck at team sports so for exercise I'm either weightlifting (which is oddly fun for me) or studying Thai Boxing instead. Its kinda cool to know that you can potentially elbow a guy to death.

hi. and welcome
what is your guitar? Ibanez?
Despite the above post, I'm actually quite the nerd. I can quote every line form most of Quentin Tarantino's movies and I'm a giant Batman fan (patiently awaiting his new game)

As a back guy ( I did say I was I black guy, right?) My taste in music is a bit eclectic. If you're a fan of Interpol, Black Kids, the Heavy, or Death from Above 1979, you're my best friend.

Hmm...what's else is there...I draw, write, play music (6 instruments) and love movies. I follow politics closely, but I won't annoy anyone here with my liberal opinions. Promise. If you have any questions, just let me know.

what is your guitar? Ibanez?

Nah, just a Silvertone bass ( I never upgraded). Whenever I do get something, I figure ill invest in a Rickenbacker.

What school do you go to SophiaGrace?

I'd rather not put that kind of information on a public forum but i would be willing to talk with you in private if you'd like. :) (like via IM or Private Messaging)

Latest posts

Back