Newbie..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Complex7

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After lurking for a couple of days,finally I have mustered up the courage to post.

My name is Reba, I am currently living in NYC. I found this site using Google after leaving a social anxiety forum that was not quite friendly. It takes me a while to open up to people.

In 2010 life happened!!!! it was traumatizing and left me emotionally scarred and socially inept. During that time, I found myself quite alone and the frivolous friendships were all gone. I shut down my facebook, changed my phone numbers etc....

I have a big family, 4 siblings and yet it is hard to relate to them, being the eldest the need to always appear to have everything under control while silently suffering on the inside is too much. I am hoping that I can find solace in interaction here. And maybe in the process grow.

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll find people to talk to. :)

Hey Reba, welcome to the forum! Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Welcome to the board, Reba! I'm glad you decided to join our humble, little community. I'm pretty new to these parts myself, but people are nice here and understanding. Take a gander at the link in my signature if you need someone to chat with. Maybe we have something in common that we can talk about.

Latest posts

Back