Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barnes and Noble starts a party around 3pm, those who pre-ordered a book get a bracelet to wear. This will allow you to quickly get in line when the books go on sale. They usually have costume contests, games, etc. It's fun to watch all they do. I was in Nashville, two years ago when the last book came out. It was the first time I had seen a party. I'll be going to the one in town this time.
I'm happier in my relationship than I probably sound. He's just soooooo slooooooowwwww.
:) He's great with my daughter, and we are good friends, just the relationship part is taking longer than I would like. He's never been in a relationship. I know I could always dump him, find someone else (that would take a while, I'm a bit picky, and don't go out much. Online situations also scare me.), find someone who is big into social interaction and relationships, but I don't care for that much either. I'm a bit of a touch-freak, not great at showing affection, and it seems I've met my match. :) (didn't know guys like that actually existed, but leave it to me to find one!) I pray about it.

Latest posts

Back