newcomer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailerTrish

Reaction score
I'm glad to have found this forum, I used to have several social forums I posted to, but they dwindled down to nothing because of the trolls and other nasty people on them.

I'm in my late 50's, living in Florida, that being the latest of my bus-stops in life, and I find it's very hard to make friends here. It seems everyone has an invisible icy wall up around themselves, or they are out to use you for something and ditch you.

I think the users are the reason most people here keep their distance from each other, this place is just rotten with the social predators, scammers, and users. I hadn't been in town two hours before I was approached by a very aggressive pred looking to exploit me any way he could.

Most of the time I'm okay with being alone, but there are times I wish I could have that one close friend I've never been able to find. Just someone to sit and watch a movie with would be great, and someone I connect with on a personal level, but as we know, that's a very hard thing to find and you are very lucky if you have someone like that in your life.

I hope to enjoy this forum and perhaps even connect with someone here.

I just saw your post I also responded to you in my Hello post. I hope to chat with you often.

Latest posts

Back