No...its most likely me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll non encourage an answer to a question no one asked. Things, well we probably have something similar, are difficult. Am I looking to find a female to interact with? Obviously. However, I'm not traveling, and I don't expect the same. I just need to see if I can have simulated conversations. I'm very rusted you could say. No, I'm not polished, but I once was, and that was not healthy. I don't care about specs. I just want to see if I can have a conversation with a genetically associated female. Nothing grandiose, just bullshitting pretty much. Although, some on the genetically associated males are fun too. So, that's the crux

Don't read this. But. I don't know if someone using someone else's meme as an insult even counts. How, exactly, was that supposed to work? I spent some time on that today for a minute. I think I should have asked how I insulted them, and when. I probably didn't do that correctly.

Well, most have retreated. Good enough. I don't pander, I don't care if I'm unliked. I ferret out the ones who are too easily offended, who take umbrage to my basic replies. I don't do saccharine. I'm open to contradiction. I'm up for debate. This is the easiest level. Words on a screen. I love to have discourse. Debate is a very distinct human trait. I revel in it. And not just here, in the actual world. This is just finding someone who feels like contributing to the process of being a literal person.

So, I don't know who reads the newspaper. The comic section, Peanuts, when Snoopy is fishing in his water dish, and several more show up. This reminds me of that. Don't explore, don't follow the beat of your own drum, just follow your comfort zone, conform. I personally do not understand it, but I acknowledge its an actual thing.

Latest posts

Back