no love = lifeless

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love is fake i need to get laid like in a few mins
too much exogenous testosterone in this male
i rather have sex every other day than be in a relationship. theres no love love is just an interest in human psychology. feed their children, give them money, pay for their honeysuckle , then they leave you when they find someone better with a bigger pocket.

pearl92 said:
yeah im not into the meaningless sex thing, at all. The only person I will ever have intimate encounter with will be my true love and no one else. I even set up an OK Cupid account. And my sister whos very articulate with her words, also from a female's perspective, helped me out with what to write on my page, got absolutely no replies. I message people quite simple and brief, no replies. I can't even make friends cause apparently I irritate peoples presence too much. And the only friends I have treat me like honeysuckle. Maybe if i had a pretty decent social life I wouldn't need such a huge desperation for love. I do nothing to no one and get such shitty respect from males and especially females. Its like a mystery that I just cannot solve about myself.

lol @ true love , theres no true love, just lies guys tell you to get you in bed.
i should start working on my lies, i'm too honest.

okcupid is crap i get no msgs. i will die alone, honeysuckle is like a life sentence in involuntary confinement..

god i just need 1 woman. why am i so ******* cursed.

Ak5 said:
You can't bear to see other people happy. I had that as well. That's your main problem.

Why do you feel pain everytime you see couples? Because you're not confident in yourself. That is the problem. You feel pain because you want to experience that, yet think that you never will. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy; your confidence affects your mood, which affects, in turn, getting a girl.

You're 20, my God, I wish I was 20. You're at the prime age. Go out there and practice on your confidence levels and self-esteem. Work on that, and everything else will just fall into place. :D

But what if you are confident, but females are rejecting you because they find you physically unattractive? At that point you are just an ugly guy with confidence.

I know a song, "The ghost of St. Valentine". It basically has a message from St. Valentine's perspective saying 'St. Valentine would be turning in his grave':

"There is no love just appetite, and it's consequence that keeps you up at night.
Appetite is lust at best, and it's up to us to figure out the rest"

I don't know what to believe. All I know is do what makes you happy; instead of having negative thoughts think of positive thoughts and the girls will come. Filling your mind with negative thoughts only results in one thing, self hate. You expect people to 'love' someone with self hate? Fight the negative with positive.

[/quote]
lol @ true love , theres no true love, just lies guys tell you to get you in bed.
i should start working on my lies, i'm too honest.
okcupid is crap i get no msgs. i will die alone, honeysuckle is like a life sentence in involuntary confinement..

god i just need 1 woman. why am i so ******* cursed.
[/quote]

I think that you are being cynical because you have had bad experiences. You are also being negative. Yes there are a lot of men who go around just sleeping with everything that moves and will lie to get there. I know someone like that, I could have gone down that route too. They only do it because they can and are too scared to become emotionally attached to someone to find later down the line their girlfriend wants to break up. So they wear their 'heart on their sleeve' and just get down to business. Their willingness to ignore the negative (break ups) and embrace what makes them happy is what makes them seem superior. However, their downfall will be the inability to accept 'love'.

And the truth is whatever you do, life ends. Just do what makes you happy 'YOLO' (You Only Live Once) is a saying being passed around at the moment, you live once so make the most of it how you seem fit. Fortunately, OP, you are intelligent and don't plan to be the guy who has sex with countless women. Find someone who challenges you intellectually, someone on your wavelength however you don't seem to project your wavelength because of confidence. It all boils down to the same thing: positive=life and negative=Sorrow=Hate=Death. Sorrow will eat away at you as it is doing to the OP ("Looks like I am headed for one lonely, miserable life.) unless he makes a decision to embrace life. DO something about it. I know it is easier said than done but it will come to you if you look for it.

^ What a random collection of thoughts! I just had to get this out there because it has been running around in my head for some time. Oh and here's the song:

[video=youtube]

I highly disagree with anyone who has claimed that love is a fantasy. It most certainly isn't and I think everyone needs love in thier lives. I am not the kind of person who wants to be alone. I don't care if I end up never making any friends because people are sofake and full of honeysuckle, so inconsiderate and judgmental. All I need is one person in my life who loves me, actually cares for my existence and understands me and I will be happy. And I imagine that person every night I go to sleep, next to me or holding me. Its like just a plain outline, something that I feel that's there but really its just not there. I keep trying to convince myself that its there, but reality is just holding it back. I am sorry if I am not making any sense to anyone here. Its not easy to express these deep down feelings I have.

I think my biggest problem honestly is that I feel that nobody understands me or cares about me. Its like when people look me in the eye, all they see is just any plain brick wall. No one has ever tried seeing through me. As much negative vibes I convey, deep down inside I just can't stop believing that someone will see through me and see how an angry evil looking person can be so innocent and harmless, and how loving of a person I could be.

pearl92 said:
I highly disagree with anyone who has claimed that love is a fantasy. It most certainly isn't and I think everyone needs love in thier lives. I am not the kind of person who wants to be alone. I don't care if I end up never making any friends because people are sofake and full of honeysuckle, so inconsiderate and judgmental. All I need is one person in my life who loves me, actually cares for my existence and understands me and I will be happy. And I imagine that person every night I go to sleep, next to me or holding me. Its like just a plain outline, something that I feel that's there but really its just not there. I keep trying to convince myself that its there, but reality is just holding it back. I am sorry if I am not making any sense to anyone here. Its not easy to express these deep down feelings I have.

I think my biggest problem honestly is that I feel that nobody understands me or cares about me. Its like when people look me in the eye, all they see is just any plain brick wall. No one has ever tried seeing through me. As much negative vibes I convey, deep down inside I just can't stop believing that someone will see through me and see how an angry evil looking person can be so innocent and harmless, and how loving of a person I could be.

Pearl explained exactly how I feel about love too. I don't have to have a million friends, but if I had one person who would just accept me as I am and who understands me (and me them) on some level, I'll be happy. That's really all I want. I'm not interested in most people, because most people are so judgmental knowing they've got their own skeletons.

I Think you need to build up self-confident. I am very positively sure that girl like guys who are self-confident and self-determination. I am not a expert in girlfriends because I haven been in a relationship for more than seven years. I was depressed for a bit. In one day, I figured it out I cant be like that forever, I started to buy clothes , to go the gym, and go to concert events/ I do enjoy what i am doing because it always keep me busy. Clothing and going to the gym did build up my confidence. In term of being a social person, i have trouble communicating with people too. I am just no a very talkative guy. The most important thing is to find something that you enjoy and help your build confidence.

i'm in the same situation as you, the only difference is that i'm 18 years old. When I see people making out, i feel really bad about it.... maybe it's because i feel envy... a lot of envy, and I dont know how to overcome this honeysuckle.
I'm kinda giving up now. I'm not going out anymore. All I do is to stay home, drinking and playing videogame. that sucks. I wish i had a life outsife, with friendship, love and romance. I think i'll never have. SO way fighting for something i can't have?

Hey Pearl,

I have to give you your congratulations for actually coming here and opening yourself like that. That's actually the first step. You might be wondering what is the next step, right? Well, it's easy: you must change some habits and thoughts you have. I'm not saying that you change personality (that's wrong!) but certain traits that are making you lag behind.

I use to be like you, with total lack of confidence. I admitted it and actually set out to fix it. With the help of some self-help books and removing some bad habits I can finally say that I can eat the world and I don't care what others think about me. I feel important for myself. Note that gaining confidence isn't solely for "getting laid" but it is a very important trait for every aspect of life, be it professional or social.

You see, what we humans call "shyness" is fake. I, at least, do not consider it a part of our personality. You are not born shy. When you were a little child you didn't care about others and you didn't care about doing silly things. Shyness is something that we gain throughout childhood and our teenage years due to social pressure or our parents being overly protective. Shyness can be removed, that's the good news. You just have to believe you are the best thing there is.

Not wanting to brag, many of my friends consider me as a positive influence on their moods. If you want to cheer up and maybe let me help you and talk, you can PM any time. I'll be glad to help!

Tercio said:
Hey Pearl,

I have to give you your congratulations for actually coming here and opening yourself like that. That's actually the first step. You might be wondering what is the next step, right? Well, it's easy: you must change some habits and thoughts you have. I'm not saying that you change personality (that's wrong!) but certain traits that are making you lag behind.

I use to be like you, with total lack of confidence. I admitted it and actually set out to fix it. With the help of some self-help books and removing some bad habits I can finally say that I can eat the world and I don't care what others think about me. I feel important for myself. Note that gaining confidence isn't solely for "getting laid" but it is a very important trait for every aspect of life, be it professional or social.

You see, what we humans call "shyness" is fake. I, at least, do not consider it a part of our personality. You are not born shy. When you were a little child you didn't care about others and you didn't care about doing silly things. Shyness is something that we gain throughout childhood and our teenage years due to social pressure or our parents being overly protective. Shyness can be removed, that's the good news. You just have to believe you are the best thing there is.

Not wanting to brag, many of my friends consider me as a positive influence on their moods. If you want to cheer up and maybe let me help you and talk, you can PM any time. I'll be glad to help!

Terico, would you mind sharing some of the self-help books that helped you become more confident?

Astral_Punisher said:
Tercio said:
Hey Pearl,

Terico, would you mind sharing some of the self-help books that helped you become more confident?

Sure, I'll PM you with a little list of the most interesting ones.

Latest posts

Back