no matter what i do its never enough

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i try very hard to make things work i try so very hard i am always told you not good enough you never good enough i do so very hard its still not good enough

all i am every told never praise by any one

"you not good enough "
"you failed "
"try harder"
"you won't pass that exam"
"you don't put enough "
"i can't help"
"you must try harder"
"you not decated enough "

that i ever hear i suffer because this because i am being put down all the time by every one .after all that given up is much easier no body cares any way

i try so very very hard it does n''t show i make effort all i ever is try very hard its still not good enough

This thread isn't good enough.

Jk.

In all honesty, you need to stop worrying about what other people do to validate your effort and just do what needs to be done for yourself. (D)

What's wrong young man/woman? You don't sound very pleasant from your words!

EveWasFramed said:
Really? Again? Are you serious?

I was thinking the exact same thing...didn't even have to view the post the title was enough.

Unlucky, seriously, you're a broken record. Same old thing, never changing. You claim you try hard but I doubt you do, you only say or think you do. If you put forth the effort the results would show it, and you have to maintain that effort. You can't always be so negative, cause no matter how much effort you put in, if you stay negative you are already defeating yourself. Nothing will change. Things take time, just because you try once doesn't always lead to instant success, you have to keep pushing. Life is hard, and for some people they have to constantly keep pushing to get what they desire. Don't set your sights too high, aim for something simple and achieve that first.

Just stop being so freaking negative, jeez.

I think this is very familiar too.

The first and most important step is to forget all the negativity.

Sanal said:

Actually, I posted this 2 or 3 threads ago, I just copied and added the extras on. :D What can I say, I'm very helpful :p

Latest posts

Back