No more phobia :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
Today I've just realised that my agarophobia is no longer inside me. My triggers were gang guys( There're many in my hometown. They think being part of a gang and behaving badly makes you a cool guy) Today I faced many walking towards me, I got no panic attack and passed them safe and sound :p. I haven't got any panic in last 4 months which means NO longer FEAR, trembling, panic attacks, and fainting. Agorophobia totally paralyzed me and having that for 10 months was a devastating experience. Now I just wanna thank to my therapist and myself. :D

Thanks

Bebeskii said:
Today I've just realised that my agarophobia is no longer inside me. My triggers were gang guys( There're many in my hometown. They think being part of a gang and behaving badly makes you a cool guy) Today I faced many bad guys walking towards me, I got no panic attack and passed them safe and sound :p. I haven't got any panic in last 4 months which means NO longer FEAR, trembling, panic attacks, and fainting. Agorophobia totally paralyzed me and having that for 10 months was a devastating experience. Now I just wanna thank to my therapist and myself. :D [/font]

Latest posts

Back