no one to turn to; a plea for help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one thing ive realizd from knowing a few people thatve killed themselves, is that they are cowards. as much as i love them, they are cowards. theres too much beauty in this world for you to miss... stay alive man ive been there so many times... just at the edge wondering if i should take the next step and end the suffering. but its not fuckin worth it. ill bet when things get better for you, you'll be disgusted at the thought of killing youself. im still working on that too

Hi Sigh,

I think the important thing is not for us to glorify suicide. It's wrong on so many levels. Not just to one's family, friends, and if you don't have friends, the people who know you through school, work, or even neighbors. Who knows, maybe your suicide could set off someone else's. It rips a hole in the world where we used to be. Humans need each other and it's wrong to commit suicide.

It's not the answer, because life DOES get better!

BrokenDreams said:
Do not kill yourself. You are 17, you still have alot to live for. Life will get better. Or at least that is what I like to think. It sure helps me whenever I feel I shouldn't be on this earth...

i agree with you Broken Dreams; i know i've said it many times; life will get better, just don't lose hope; the truth is that i don't know for sure, but that's what i like to believe, that's what i believe in..

PS:i know that this maybe is not really related to the thread, but just wanted to say this, sorry if i shouldn't have posted this;

I do think life gets better. We go through rough patches, we go through slightly better patches. Just keep on hoping. There are many people in this world who are celebrities and/or wealthy who once considered suicide.

Latest posts

Back