No Sleep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mike3486

1:12 pm friday here. I havent slept in two days. im feeling sick. and kind of insane. i usually always have a hard time sleeping but these past couple nights have just been imposible. I think it has to do with these tylanal pm pills. i started using them to help me sleep a month ago or so. And for the most part they worked really well. But a couple days ago i noticed that i was taking up to 6 a night just to get kind of sleepy and fall asleep. So i decided to try a night with out them. Well here i am 2 days later. i feel very iritable, and sick. I was even thinking of driving back to my home town to see friends. But now i just feel so out of it and i dont want to be all weird while im out. complaining post i know. but my mind needs something to do =/.

you seem like you need to calm down; have some nice meditation maybe; i don't think you should take those pills anymore, they seem to do you harm; just relax and try to think a little bit more clearlly........i sound so dumb...i know it is hard i had this kind of nights too...just HOLD TIGHT, THEY'LL EVENTUALLY PASS! good luck...and sleep tight! hugs

Latest posts

Back