no subject

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noname

Reaction score
Guess I'll say hello now. Hello. A little bit about me, I'm lonely, loser 27, female, etc... I have no prospects, getting old, losing touch. I want to drink tonight but I'm afraid of destroying whatever looks I may have left, ha. What does it matter to someone who will always be alone. I'm pathetic, and on that note, I'll end it here.

i would like to thinkwe all find someone someday noname, at least your not a guy and lonely, i think guys have it harder overall XD and look at me! im not so down :D

The funny thing is, I never cared to find someone someday Motiv, until I got older and realized what it was I really needed to be happy, love of course. It's a shame. I'm just curious why you're not down. I'm gonna take a guess and say it has something to do with love or something resembling it.
And about men having it harder than women when it comes to lonliness, I'm assuming you're joking, but for argument's sake, no, you don't.

Hi noname and welcome to a lonely life. How you explain your feelings is how a lot feel hear. Especially when they fist get hear. Hope you get something positive from us all :)

Latest posts

Back