Nodody would care if I died this minute

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAS said:
i treat people wonderfully

but i can only continue doing that if i get some kind of reciprication.

You didn't treat me wonderfully, in fact you ignored me so if you die I'll ignore you too

hmm.. I've already seen this thread before..somewhere..

dramaqueen said:
CAS said:
i treat people wonderfully

but i can only continue doing that if i get some kind of reciprication.

You didn't treat me wonderfully, in fact you ignored me so if you die I'll ignore you too

hmm.. I've already seen this thread before..somewhere..

What the fresia?

I can't even recall ever hearing from you. And thank you for your lovely compassion.

Well I never would've ignored you on purpose. I'm not like that.

Please accept my apologies.

CAS said:
But I do believe for the most part, I am a nice person.

I think that is possible though i also think you hide it quite well. What i remember mostly is broad condemnation of this or that segment of the population until it feels like dog catchers are the only people that you haven't raged about hating. Of course they too fall under a number of the i hate everyone threads that you have had.

CAS--
I posted on one of your threads and you PM'ed me and told me you thought my take on your topic was, "interesting" I always take folks seriously so I answered your pm. You never answered back. That's fine, BUT...my point here, is that if folks reach out to you and you "IGNORE" them then the same will be returned to you over time. You were good enough to aplogize to dramaqueen for ignoring her but in your rants you forget to include YOUR flaws when condemning others for theirs. DQ obviously said something to you that you ignored. You hit the nail on the head when you said you wouldn't have done it deliberatly......Maybe others aren't doing it deliberately to you either.

Right in this thread, csmswhs, expressed sorrow for your, troubles.....I didn't see you acknowledge that. You steppied right past it, in order to argue a point with dq....

I think you probably are a nice and good person, but you are so absorbed in your own negativity that you refuse to see and respond to the positives all around you. Every now and then just try to stop and look around you, not for the adversity or slights you feel but look for the good stuff you're missing and ignoring in favor of all the negatives you're collecting. Sometimes, in order to see the light in our own world all we need to do is open the windows and heavy shades we ourselves keep closed and locked.

I have to take back part of my above post. CAS has answered my long lost PM and he does in fact seem to be a pleasant fellow....He just needs to let others see that side of himself!

Making an Ass of Yourself
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=10091&page=1

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9926&page=1

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9900&page=1

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9907&page=1

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9679
^ Could also fit into the catagory of "ignoring people"

Ignoring People
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9837&page=1

Just jogging your memory a little. Not that you're always like this... But y'know, it's not like these threads are few and far between... Pay attention to how much effort you put into mending your relations with this community in those threads after pissing everyone off. There's decent threads too though, I'm not purposely just trying to focus on the negative stuff... But I'm trying to make a point to you, not the community, so felt posting positive examples would just dillute the message.

Nina said:
... he does in fact seem to be a pleasant fellow....He just needs to let others see that side of himself!

I know that he can be. It is a side that should be shown more often rather than all this hate spouting.

"...but you are so absorbed in your own negativity that you refuse to see and respond to the positives all around you. Every now and then just try to stop and look around you, not for the adversity or slights you feel but look for the good stuff you're missing and ignoring in favor of all the negatives you're collecting."

Just wanted to see it again :)

Everyone is telling you to treat others how you would like to be treated.

The thing is... from what I see in all your trying-to-get-everyone's-attention posts.... You want to be treated like crap. So you create ways for people to treat you like crap. And then not only can you have a reason at all to treat people like crap, it seems like a legitimate one.

I'm sorry that your attitude towards people, and life in general, is so absolutely horrid that you feel like you have to be this way. And all these words of advice that anyone ever says to you doesn't even go in your ear. Because thread after thread, it's the same issue, the same problem. And yet you still continue to blame everyone else but yourself.

Not everyone can be wrong.

It's possible to embrace hate and bitterness so much... to get so wrapped up in it that it becomes your world. Tightly wound in such anger can become a comfort, believe it or not, because spreading anger and getting harsh reactions continually has the effect of verifying the belief that everyone is "out to get me." Years and years of this can pass, completely shrouding someone's heart and mind in an impenetrable cloak of bitterness, in which the person then becomes comfortable...

...after all, this hatred is all that the person has known. Why leave it? This sanctuary of anger allows the person to feel personally vindicated and even superior to others; it gives the person a safe zone from which to strike out at the world at will. It creates an emotional distance from others, and it allows the person the opportunity to preemptively attack that which the person judges to be possible harmful. A person in this condition, sadly, will most likely NEVER be able to change. They don't want to change, you understand.

So you see, everyone... this is why I personally see no point in responding to the OP in this thread.

Oh... wait.... SHIIIIT!!!!

lulz

I think it might be a bit hypocritical to have people saying one minute "Just because we don't reply to everything you say, doesn't mean you're being ignored!" then someone else says "You didn't reply to everything people said to you, you're ignoring them!"

Truth is, I don't think anyone is ignoring anyone on purpose. It just happens sometimes. I know I read a lot of threads and I don't reply because I don't have anything constructive to add. I also never reply to each comment made on a thread that I make because I don't agree with everything that's said and I'd rather just let it go than argue against it.

So, if someone says "Chin up, Dreamer, things will be ok in the end!" I might not say anything because I don't feel that's true. Or I'm in a cranky mood and I'm regarding it as generic encouragement which isn't going to help my situation. Not that I don't appreciate the effort, but hey.. we all get cranky sometimes :p

I guess my point is that everyone is getting a bit defensive and a bit harsh and should just calm down because it's not as bad as it seems. It's easy to judge each other from the outside based on words typed on a screen, but we never truly know what the other person's feelings or intentions are.

tehdreamer said:
I think it might be a bit hypocritical to have people saying one minute "Just because we don't reply to everything you say, doesn't mean you're being ignored!" then someone else says "You didn't reply to everything people said to you, you're ignoring them!"

Being ignored isn't the issue here.

The OP has shown (repeatedly) a determination to spread bitterness around the site in exchange for harsh treatment and insults (which the OP seems to expect, or even WANT). And I'm telling the OP here that that particular plane just ain't gonna fly in my world.

tehdreamer said:
I guess my point is that everyone is getting a bit defensive and a bit harsh and should just calm down because it's not as bad as it seems. It's easy to judge each other from the outside based on words typed on a screen, but we never truly know what the other person's feelings or intentions are.

That's a good point, a very good one...

...but we've seen it again and again. The OP has received the benefit of the doubt MORE times than should be legal, but continues to act the same way.

*shrug*

So don't expect much understanding or patience from me in this situation.

BJD--You're, dead-smack-on, with folks making a, "comfort-zone" out of, anger, hatred and bitterness. We all have a tendancy to lean towards the known.

Tehdreamer--Here is another fine example of the wisdom I keep saying you have!! :p This is about the 1000th time I've seen it too! You bet, we all have our cranky moments!!

I had a chance to swap some words with CAS and I have to say, I think he might be a lot like me in that, he is better in one-on-one communications. I think he'd do well to pm or emailing, back and forth with a few folks and get the feel for that and from there move out into chat. He honestly is a nice fellow to talk to in letters. I refuse to write someone off who has taken the time and put in the effort to move forward. I'll just write him into a corner and he'll need to turn to others to get me to stop!! Will I? NEVER! :D

Now come back in here CAS! I want to read some of that nice guy I spoke with earlier! :)

Badjedidude said:
tehdreamer said:

Being ignored isn't the issue here.

The OP has shown (repeatedly) a determination to spread bitterness around the site in exchange for harsh treatment and insults (which the OP seems to expect, or even WANT). And I'm telling the OP here that that particular plane just ain't gonna fly in my world.

tehdreamer said:

That's a good point, a very good one...

...but we've seen it again and again. The OP has received the benefit of the doubt MORE times than should be legal, but continues to act the same way.

*shrug*

So don't expect much understanding or patience from me in this situation.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

CAS, you still don't care what any of us say. So why bother? Why do you bother to keep making these threads over and over. You're not getting any different of a response than you did the last thread. Or the one before that... or before that. What we all tell you is not going to suddenly change. What do you want us to say? It's gotta be something specific, or else you wouldn't care to keep doing this over and over.

So please, tell us what you want to hear from us.

I do care what you say

Believe it or not I like all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back