Not a poem, idk what it is but wrote out of depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sanal

Yesterdays will keep departing like today in coming tomorrows.

I will forget everything, everything that I desired, just for you

I will try to forget the past, the moments I have spent thinking of you

The moments when you leaned yourself towards me

When I took your every trouble on my shoulder and carried you

Relinquish the moments I have kept for you

Misfortune is coming to me as it has discovered its long lost destiny

It’s too late to even regret as I see the clock is ticking above me

I see my last days in my eyes when I look in the mirror

Don’t know if I can survive with these narrowed chances

I know I am going to a place from where I could never return

But I simply wish I could when your memories start to bother me

When my every breathe of loneliness whispers about you

I will be back in that same street where I found your heart

I will melt with raindrops in that heavy rain, searching for it

Doesn’t matter if anyone actually listens to my heart

But it will always speak of you, standing by your side

It will revive the memories of time spent with you

The dreams we have dreamed together which never came true

Moments of happiness which are just memories of sadness now

It will realize that it has lost everything and gained nothing

I didn’t even realize I already entered an eternal sleep

I don’t know when will I wake up to return to your days

All I know is that your heart is sinking in your own tears

With my memories disturbing your every thought

Yet I just hope that there will be a day when your heart will smile

When you feel like everything is driving you in the corner.
When you feel like you can’t escape.
Be numb…. then much better.
People think something is wrong with me but once I became numb it is not that hurt.
I know someday I will meet people again and smile again but for now I will enjoy my numb.

When you find tears in you let me send you a handkerchief or numb virus.

It carried a lot of emotion. Sad but powerful. Strong feelings can drive words so that the reader can actually feel some of what the writer is experiencing. I'd love to see some more words from you. :)

Only if you want to write Sanal. Only if it fulfills you in some way. We'd like to read more though. :)

Sanal, I'm so sorry that those feelings are with you today... Songs are sometimes just stories with music so you're still venting creatively...Maybe you could put a vid up with your singing on it. My bets on, it would be great.

Sanal,

My opinion of your writing is that it is a poem, and it is a good one. Like the poems I write (if you want to see, they are under the thread A Poem: Revenge), most of them were an outlet for my depression, loneliness and fear that my life will never get better.

You are expressing yourself and how you feel about a relationship you had. The remark of I'll just go kill myself now, dude, I believe was uncalled for.

I, for one, would like to read more from you. It is a way to get out your feelings constructively, and it is showing a talent you may not have know you have.

Keep on keepin' on!

Ohh well. I wrote this about two years back. I dont know what triggered it but I was not expressing about a relationship. Infact that time i was never in any relationship or never had experienced any relationship. I think I wrote it out of just general depression about some things. I got into a relationship after a while of that and right now going through a breakup/divorce and this poem which i wrote at that time makes perfect sense now. Its as if I wrote my future then heh.

I'm sorry you are going through a break-up/divorce. Your poem does reflect what you are going through now. I hope things turn out for the best, and I wish you the best in your new start. I have been there. Time will help you heal.

Its ok lol. I m giving it a bit time but no improvement at all. I guess it will take longer than this. Being new to all this sure is scary. But thanks for the kind words.

Oh and i m gonna read your poems once i finish work. I m just not getting time. Poems are not meant to be read at busy hours in my view lol thats why i still havent read those.

Latest posts

Back