Not exactly new, but hello again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebird

Reaction score
Hi! I just wanted to re-introduce myself, since I think the last time I was on here was at least 6 months ago. I was under a lot of stress at the time, so I didn't post much then.

I'm a 26 year old woman, I work full-time (for now), and don't do much else. I'm a big homebody, probably due to the fact I'm timid when I'm out on my own. I have a lot of dreams, but have barely acted on them and feel like I've wasted so many years doing just that.

I wouldn't say I'm totally alone - I have a wonderful family and boyfriend who are supportive to me. I know that I am lucky. Outside of that nucleus though, I don't have a single friend. It's been that way for about 8 years now - both in the real world and online. Sometimes I just get lonely. I'm sure I am partly to blame for my situation, and I know I have to figure a way out of it.

Anyway, I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm whining (I try not to), but that just about sums me up. I hope I can find some people here that I can relate to.

hey bluebird :D again
i think i have seen your name around here before

Latest posts

Back