Not so sweet Sixteen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissWrite726

Reaction score

Hello my name is Kristen and I am new to a lonely life forum. I have been clinically depressed for four years. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Anxiety/Panic disorder. I am sixteen years old with "my whole life ahead of me" and sometimes I don't know if it is worth living. I wish I could say I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I have three siblings two are estranged and the other is more a stranger than a sister. My father was never there for me when I was little but now wants to be a part of my life. My mother was in a car accident when I was four and was incoherent until I was eleven. My angel my sister my best friend Ginger had to be put to sleep in April. Tucker our lab/shep mix is also going to be put down this Thursday. I have no friends and am isolated by my own loneliness. I know no one my age. I spend my days reading romance novels praying for my savior. I listen to music that talks about fading away and sometimes wish it were true. I am alone because no one understands me and I need someone to care. My wish after coming here is that someone my age or close to it will write me at [email protected]. I live in Virginia and pray someone near here writes me. I would live to truly meet someone my age with my problems but I know that is rare or at least appears to be. So there it is: I am a "sweet sixteen" who is alone and helpless and hopeless and praying that someone will understand.

Welcome to ALL Kristen. I hope that this place can help you to feel a little less lonely.

Hugs.jpg

hi miss write726 welcome to the forum

I'm sorry you've had such a hard life

i'm currently 18 and i can relate to having my whole life ahead of me, and wondering if it's worth it

i am very nervous about my future and i am scared to death of dying old alone

life sucks but it's nothing personal

life attacks a lot of us with things we can't change

try not to give up

one thing that is true about time is htat it brings change

but it may take some time

time moves even slower when we wait for it

i don't really have much more advice
i'm still young and not very wise
but i hope things get better

*hugs*

:)

Okay so today really sucked and I am lonely and depressed. Shock surprise! I don't know sometimes I wonder why we have this...this...whatever it is. I can't shake the numb feeling I have. Even when i am engaged in something that used to make me happy I feel detached. Any ideas?
Also I hate being alone (duh:) I want to meet someone in person any ideas?
I live in Warrenton VA if that helps but I need to get out and do something but I don't know what and I have no one to do things with.

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade"

MissWrite726 said:
Okay so today really sucked and I am lonely and depressed. Shock surprise! I don't know sometimes I wonder why we have this...this...whatever it is. I can't shake the numb feeling I have. Even when i am engaged in something that used to make me happy I feel detached. Any ideas?
Also I hate being alone (duh:) I want to meet someone in person any ideas?
I live in Warrenton VA if that helps but I need to get out and do something but I don't know what and I have no one to do things with.

"Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade"

if you don't have 1 already, download YIM, AIM or even better MSN.

loads of ALL members have msn and would be willing to unlonely-ise u :D

Thanks for the idea I just downloaded aim...I hate to sound stupid but since I don't know anyone how can I talk to them? I am MissWrite726 on aim as well if anybody cares to look for me. Thanks for the advice

On a separate note last night I slept all of two hours and had nightmares the whole time. Most of the time they aren't too bad but last night I had a repetitive cycle and it was the worst. I was all alone in darkness in mist writhing in pain and no one cared. Probably a possibility right? *laughs*
Oh the tangled web we weave when everyone in our life leaves LOL

Hello. =)
I am sixteen as well.
If this makes you feel any better, my 16th year is the worst year of my life.
People say alot of honeysuckle. Don't get discouraged because life hasn't been great so far.
People are different and therefore, their best years are at different times.

I'm here if you ever need a talk. =]

SimizAkri said:
Hello. =)
I am sixteen as well.
If this makes you feel any better, my 16th year is the worst year of my life.
People say alot of honeysuckle. Don't get discouraged because life hasn't been great so far.
People are different and therefore, their best years are at different times.

I'm here if you ever need a talk. =]

I know logically people have different best times but there are so many different things saying that high school and the young years are the best and I guess I always thought that even if I was depressed once I made it here (sweet sixteen) everything would change. Kind of stupid right? I always dreamed that ...well I always dreamed that I would find love young and it would save me. I guess that is silly too. I still try to believe in that but every time you meet someone who isn't right or someone lets you down your faith dies a little. I have started a book called Tarnished Rose and that is really how I feel. I'm not pompous but I feel I have potential to be something but I just can't get there. Anyway thanks for the offer my email and aim are posted...:shy: lol I am really bad at making friends. Thank you
P.S. I have a severe compulsion to say thank you all the time.:shy:

MissWrite726 said:
Thanks for the idea I just downloaded aim...I hate to sound stupid but since I don't know anyone how can I talk to them? I am MissWrite726 on aim as well if anybody cares to look for me. Thanks for the advice

You should go into the ALL Chatroom sometime. I know Van would be pleased if you did :D

Note that upon entering the chatroom for the first time, you will need to be made a member (blue icon) in order for your messages to show up.
Simply change your chat name (by clicking on it) to your "A Lonely Life" username, and a moderator will enable your ID.

Latest posts

Back