OCD so draining with worries

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonesome Crow said:
As I said evidently you don't have OCD or OCPD.

I would just say that your argument is rather circular, since I never claimed that I did.

I never said his fear are invalid...it the obsessive and complusive nature of his fears.

Again, I never said that you said his fears were invalid. I simply said they seemed valid from what I could see.

Duh...evidently life dosn't center around your thinking....consider that.

Your trying to argue for the sake of argueing, with no real objective as the goal. I don't see much point.

I'm not arguing with you. Read again...evidently, you don't have OCD.
What personal experince do you have when pretaining to OCD ?
You don't see anything when it pretains to having OCPD...
You ignorant to it simply becuase you havn't experince it nor live with it night and day.

As I said, my life dosn't center around your thinking.
I don't think his either.

You think as if his going to be cure or be alright just because you write something ?
Or my problems are going to solves or I'll be cured..just because you say I don't have OCPD
that I'm just freaken out or have a negative experince , that somehow i have sometype of immoral issues now.

I dunno..having sex 24/7 wasn't a negative experince for me...it had it consiquence becuase i had
responsiblities of being a productive member of soiety. it wasn't fear based. However it's still OCPD.

A person with OPD is totally aware of what they are doing...but they can't stop it.
Duh...why do you think it's call obessesive compulsive disorder ?

Just for the sake of aurguing ...my fucken ass.

Errr...now I'm starting to obessed on this honeysuckle...wtf..

Evidently you're not a professional either.,,becuase you doing excatly the samething
that certain professional do that you don't agree with...will fresia

what are you getting out of this ?
what your piont to begin with ?

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm not arguing with you. Read again...evidently, you don't have OCD.
What personal experince do you have when pretaining to OCD ?
You don't see anything when it pretains to having OCPD...
You ignorant to it simply becuase you havn't experince it nor live with it night and day.

I am not taking part in this argument. You don't know what I know or don't know.

As I said, my life dosn't center around your thinking.
I don't think his either.

You are the only one who seems to think that it does. Stop trying to put words into my mouth.

You think as if his going to be cure or be alright just because you write something ?
Or my problems are going to solves or I'll be cured..just because you say I don't have OCPD

You don't even know what your saying. Nor do I make any of the claims you are stating that I do.

that I'm just freaken out or have a negative experince , that somehow i have sometype of immoral issues now.

I dunno..having sex 24/7 wasn't a negative experince for me...it had it consiquence becuase i had
responsiblities of being a productive member of soiety. it wasn't fear based. However it's still OCPD.

Just for the sake of aurguing ...my fucken ass.

That is exactly what this is.

Evidently you're not a professional either.,,becuase you doing excatly the samething
that certain professional do that you don't agree with...will fresia

And what is that?

what are you getting out of this ?
what your piont to begin with ?

I already made my point. I recommend you step back and really think about what your saying. I am not getting into this argument you want to be in. If I wasn't the idiot that I am, I would have the sense to not even reply. My excuse is I am just bored.

I know you don't know me...lmao

I recommemed you shut the fresia up about what is right or worng for me...

Get my piont ???

well stop being a idiot..I'm not here to fucken amuse or intertain your ass.
Go play with yourself...if you want personal satifaction.

Lonesome Crow said:
I know you don't know me...lmao

I recommemed you shut the fresia up about what is right or worng for me...

I believe I was stating my views in regards to the thread starter. In regards to anything else I said. Listen, don't listen. Your the only one who has to live with it. I will say what I think politely and to the point. The fact that you have a problem with that really is your problem. You seem to really not understand what I am saying and instead of trying to understand. Assume that is my fault and blame that on me, rather then yourself.

Get my piont ???

Apply your point to yourself.

well stop being a idiot..I'm not here to fucken amuse or intertain your ass.

Uh. Then why are you? I can be an idiot if I want to. Maybe someone will learn something from it.

Go play with yourself...if you want personal satifaction.

I am not going to even say anything to this. Your leaving yourself wide open.

I am sorry IWTDIE. I hope you can get something out of what I had to say and not get bent out of shape if you don't agree.

okay...you don't have facts, just your opinions.
As I said...it dosn't matter what you think...dain.

You said you were an idiot and bore...

Then shut up already..if you're not going to say anything..
Obviosely I don't expect any integrety from idiots...
You do exactly the opposite of what you say.
If you're going to shut up and let go then shut up and let go. Do it already.

Get the piont ??...you can't even stop the BS or yourself on this thread.
What the fresia are you afraid off ?

Leaving myself wide open for what ? More remarks from an idiot ?
Back seat driver...

I can see both of Skorian's side and Lonesome's side. But it is true having something, or experiencing, is way different than just knowing about it, or talking about it. There's nothing like going through something and really experiencing it, as opposed to just popping your head through the door to say a few words on it.

VanillaCreme said:
I can see both of Skorian's side and Lonesome's side. But it is true having something, or experiencing, is way different than just knowing about it, or talking about it. There's nothing like going through something and really experiencing it, as opposed to just popping your head through the door to say a few words on it.

Lonesome is all bent out of shape from something I wrote elsewhere. That is all this was about. His argueing was pointless.

And I have been upset over something totally unrelated to him. Which that, along with the fact that he was behaving as he did made me want to make the point not to push me or anyone else around.

U see with my OCD it's like I obsess over things until I get a conclusion for them. Like even I know 100% that I shut my locker door and checked it lets say 8 times I'll go back upstairs sometimes and check it again because of uncertainty - I need certainty that somethings over before I can move on or it will take up space in my head for a very long time.

Now this thug added me to MSN out of nowhere, I never speak to him, never speak about him and he's threateneing me and telling me people have been telling him I've been saying stuff about him - this makes my mind go into over drive because I haven't been in touch with him (not that I'd want to) and I can't conclude the whole situation - I don't know if he's still angry, I don't know what he's going to do, I don't know who said it to him, I don't know why they lied - Because of my OCD I can't control it being in my head constantly - it's like the locker thing but over and over and over again every single day and I can not get rid of it as hard as I try, it's the ultimate uncertainty and it's dominating my life.

IntolerablE said:
Skorian, are you crazy? Why are u talking to this idiot?

Hey Intorerable.., fresia you man !
No one calls me a names and gets away with it...ass wipe.
You don't fucken know me and you don't know Skorain either.

Lonesome Crow said:
IntolerablE said:
Skorian, are you crazy? Why are u talking to this idiot?

Hey Intorerable.., fresia you man !
No one calls me a names and gets away with it...ass wipe.
You don't fucken know me and you don't know Skorain either.

Actually, she knows me better then about anyone else on the planet.

Grow up and stop insulting women.

kiss my ass and stop sending privatre PMs to hurrass me...

you just like picking a fight with people Skorain...fresia you and your fucken
behind close doors secrets bull honeysuckle. I know you're a gardenia.

if you have something to say to me...Go fresia yourself.

Lonesome Crow said:
kiss my ass and stop sending privatre PMs to hurrass me...

you just like picking a fight with people Skorain...fresia you and your fucken
behind close doors secrets bull honeysuckle. I know you're a gardenia.

if you have something to say to me...Go fresia yourself.

Go soak in ice water.

fresia her and her in door plumbing...no excuses. I don't discrinimate.
She could sent you a PM to tell you to knock the honeysuckle off. If you know her so much.
If the ***** can't take it..she shouldn't be ditching it.
It's bascailly what everyone was trying to tell you in so many different ways, monkey brians
I don't even know her. I havn't said a word to her.

Go jerk off phycopath

Lonesome Crow and Skorian this is getting out of hand. You can handle your argument in private. You have the thread totally derailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back