Ode to the nice guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read her article and as right as she is about many things she is wrong about the 'nice guy dry spell' comes to an end eventually. I am 45 years old and and the next time a women calls me a 'nice guy' or 'such a good friend' I am going to have to consider jumping off the nearest bridge.

Maybe they are all born insane, I just don't know. -SY.

Swamp Yankee said:
I read her article and as right as she is about many things she is wrong about the 'nice guy dry spell' comes to an end eventually. I am 45 years old and and the next time a women calls me a 'nice guy' or 'such a good friend' I am going to have to consider jumping off the nearest bridge.

Maybe they are all born insane, I just don't know. -SY.

I don't believe that is entirely true. At some point in age, how much stability and money that you make also begin to matter a lot; do you have a good career?

Most women I got out with consider me sweet, kind, love and gentle.
Once they get to know me...but I'm easy going enough for women
to approch. Have small talks with me and joke around with me.
I'm 44. I've dated women ranging for 20 to 40, most in thier late 20's or ealry 30's
Not all women are the same...this I assure you.
I do threat women with honor and repect

I dont really dress like a typical over hill kind of dude.
I'm in good shape. I don't look over 40. Most people thinks I'm in my 30's
I dont have a pot billy, I still have plenty of hair and it was a little wavy and long.
I still dress some what like a badboy or cool...not bussiness like when I go out.
So in that way..a lot of women do still find me physically attractive aside
from my easy going personality. I can throw down and get wild if I want to.
I'm asain and I attract alot of cucasion women from every walks of life or different
personlities. Anywhere from a serious business women, a down to earth kind of woman
to a wild partying animal. I still open doors for women..pick the tabbs and what not.
I'm old enough...I dont really use pick lines...rather I compliment women.

Alot of it also has to do with the vibe I put out. When I find a woman attractive
I do put out vibe or let her know I thing she's beautiful. Some women pick up on that
and will actaully make themselve available to me. She might strike up a casual
conversation..but her body launage speaks louder. She'll fling her hair or actaully
the first to make body contact with me. Make little jokes or ask me to about my braclet.
Sometime even compliment me. Other times make excuse for me to touch her.
Talk to me about her jewles..show it to me and bacailly have touch her hands or
even her ear ring..which is really flirting with me as if I'm going to run my fingers through
her hair. Bascailly she's letting touch her face. Some women love to for me to touch
thier face as I'm kissing them or gently touch thier face with my finger tips. Then
I'll just run my finger across her lips.
Ask me if I like the smell of her purfumes and basically put her face into mine
as if I'm going to kiss her neck. If I take a little step back....she'll actaully step into
me...little stuff like I'll notice when a women is interest in me.

Once a woman get in bed with me and have sex with me...they're in for a while
ride. I get off even more when I get women off. I love to please women in bed.
I'll totally get her off first , make out with her for as long as she wants.
She'll actaully the one begging me to have intercorse with her or wants me inside of her.
Lots of women tells me I'm good in bad and a very good lover...
This is one of the overriding factor...wheather I chose to dress like a badboy
or not.

I personally think you all think too much about this honeysuckle...over anylizing it instead
of just doing it in real life. You learn as you go. Many women taught me trix
of how to get them off or tell me what truns them on...as you get to know them better
a line of comunication opens. Not just about the sex...but many other aspect of her life she
wishes and want to share with me. Not all women wants the samething or likes the samething.

A couple of weeks ago a women sat down right next to me and started cry about something or
another. i didnt really know her that much...but what she wanted was for me to put my arms around
her and comfort her. I think her name as Kerri.

Last night Jenn sat down right next to me. Leaned into me. I put my hands on her knees.
Other people where asking her if she wanted to go do something. She told "no"
then told me she rather spend the night with me. she held my hands as if we're a couple.
I havn't known Jenn for that long.

I've been gental and kind to both of these women.

Latest posts

Back