odi et amo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfletcher

Reaction score
hi is it common to be let say 22 and have no sex nor dating life what so ever ? yeah i'm talking about myself and in my case there is a good reason for it 'cos i am a loser. are there any other mammals who has similar experience ?

I don't think it's common, but you're not the only one. Nice topic title by the way, one of my favorite poems.

I have a feeling its less rare then we tend to believe.. It is really frustrating that girls who haven't had sexual experience are considered special and guys feel like losers.
The being a loser part is probably a subjective observation because I tend to only pick guys who haven't had sex or girlfriends before OR had one meaningful relationship so if you would ask me for example I would not call my preferred type a loser.

I hear about it a lot online, but I'm not sure how common it is. Some people just have issues with anxiety and such.

You're not a loser. It's becoming more common now for people to wait to date and have sex, a slow growing trend.

Latest posts

Back