Oh crap told a girl I miss her on facebook bad idea?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
You worry too much.
Just fresia all of them. Anyone, anywhere and everywhere.
It's like a canni store. Try out all the flavors.

Except the candy store I'm in is empty, and the one nextdoor is overpriced.

Lonesome Crow said:
Use it before you lose it. Maybe you're not suppost to
get married and settle down at the moment.
Maybe you're just suppost to be single and have a bang.
You only live once....
It's like some poeple missed out on thier childhood.
Will...some poeple missed out on their 20's

I don't think I said anything about marriage...

Single is fine. But not constantly and forever. It gets really tiring doing things alone. Especially during the summer around here: it's a river town, with two big-ass lakes within a 30 mile radius and countless campgrounds and whatnot. All heavily populated with young couples or groups of girls that want nothing to do with me, the loner. And that's even assuming they're sober.

Lonesome Crow said:
I'm getting used to being single again...the more i forget about my ex, the more I'm adjusting.
fresia it...i don't worry anymore. I'm starting to flirt more and more. I have radars for tits and ass.
I don't even have an ex to speak of. Not really, anyway.

Lonesome Crow said:
Generally a woman of my wildest dreams will come into my life...out of the fucken blues she'll show up.
This also the reason why every woman I've ever gotten involve in a long term relationship had asked me out.
What I usually struggle with is not so much if I'll have a hard time asking her out or being with her when I'm at that stage or mind set.
It's the opposite. I struggle with letting go of the single life style.
I was dating 5-6 women...juggling them when i met my ex-gf.
F-it, i don't worry what people say or think about me. whether i was a slut or a stud.

I'd really like to live a day in your life, Crow. Maybe then I'd have it figured out. I just can't wrap my head around the idea of a girl asking -me- out, nevermind dating more than one. A gal talking to me, even though it's usually work related, is like the highlight of my day. Even when I had my confidence going really good, I never got a date. A phone number was as far as I got.

Then this morning happened. I woke up, took care of my chores around the station. Did shift change, started driving home. And for some reason, that's when it all dawned on me. I'm alone, and no further than I was eight months ago. My job has changed, but that's about it.

We're coming up on summer. The snow will melt off and the clouds will clear. It'll breathe some life in to the county as things pick back up and people can go outside again to enjoy themselves. Long days, cool nights. But when all my friends ask me, however light-heartedly, why I don't have a girlfriend, it's no different from last summer: I won't even be able to answer. I don't know why I don't have a girlfriend, Jamie. Why aren't I down at the docks getting phone numbers? Gee, I don't know, maybe because they don't want to give me the time of day, and I look horrible in shorts if people don't get blinded by my whiteness first? Because I don't drink and they do? Because I can't swim well and I don't own a dirtbike or a waverunner? I don't know. Pick one of 'em and one of those reasons applies. No, Jeremy, I'm not gay. Sorry we aren't all awesome like you. And no I don't want to go camping with you, because you'll just laugh at me more when I can't even hook up with someone there. Words cannot express how happy I am to not work for you anymore. And thanks for the tax dollars, ******. You're paying me to sleep. How ya like that?

I wish winter would stay forever. Keep your ******* clothes on, cry because it's cold and dark. Stay indoors because your favorite camping spot is under more than fifteen feet of snow. Let the sun set at 4:00 PM and not rise till 7:30 in the morning. And cough up some ******* money, or your driveway ain't getting plowed. Do you want to shovel for a quarter mile? I didn't think so. Pay up. It's my turn to celebrate, and you can watch my happy ass go as I drive off in the twilight to the next job.

But no. Here comes Spring and Summer, Time of Happiness and outdoor fun. Time for -me- to hide indoors and ignore the outside world, because I can't seem to be part of it.

I'm glad things seem to work out so well for you Crow. I'm going to go lay down on the couch.

Be positive Brain. Attitute..Brain attitude.
Yeah...man that's the ticket...
Tell youself you're awsome all day and everyday.
Yeap that how I carried myself.. I'm fucken awsome..bitches.lol

if you allow yourself to say you suck in everyway..then that's how you'll feel...and carry yourself.
Notice how you feel like honeysuckle about yourself ?

What have you done for yourself today ?....For you...not the fucken job or whom the fresia ever.

I'm not a major hunk by no means...I'm just an average looking guy. Hell I'm not even that,
I have fucken yellow skin...lmao Hell I'm probably twice your age to top it off.
I still have a head full of hair and I don't have a beer gut...thank god...:)

I went to an Air show today...there were tits and ass everywhere :p
I know some women were checking me out...IDK WTF ..they're thinking..it dosn't bother me.
All i do is smile back at time, say hello, wink or wtf the hell I do. Then whatever flow..will flow.
The less i have my ex-gf on my mind...the more I'm aware of other availiable women.
The less I become too selfcenter or self aware...I more I notice tits and ass..lmao

I ran into a female friend. she stood right next to me shoulder to shoulder with our bodies touching
as we talk or chit chat in public. I made her laugh as always ...saying stupid honeysuckle..lol
Body contacts...Brian..body contacts.

mmm you remember ?...I cracked the fucken code...:p

I feel like honeysuckle because 8 months of telling myself I'm awesome, and at least 6 months of actually feeling it, didn't seem to change anything. Yesterday I felt great. Literally, felt great. I tried flirting with the nurse at the ER...nothing. Driving down the freeway I checked myself in the mirror, thought I looked pretty good, cool in my sunglasses. Waved at a car full of chicks. Nothing. And so this morning it all sort of hit me: Nothing's actually different. I'm pretty observant of my surroundings and the people around me, and I know **** well I don't get checked out.

I'm in alright shape, but I'm still skinny. Maybe that's it.

I don't think I've done anything for me today. I bought some donuts...those were good...other than that I haven't actually eaten much, come to think of it...I should go fix that. I need to go to the store. ><

And maybe they like body contact from you...from me it would probably get me in court, assuming I could get her to warm up to me at all to talk to me for more than a half minute...

well I'm going to see this girl again tom at work. I'm going to try not think about her while at work so I don't freak out in my head. I know I'm going to get sick at work again tom.....

I always come home depressed after she ignores me at work and tom night I got to stay up all night finishing a paper I have due on monday so this sucks.

If I had another girl that I liked or could get a date with I might be able to start forgetting about this girl but I can't.

I had one date with this girl and I took her out to to dinner and a movie and she cancelled the second date lol, I didn't really like that girl so it didn't really hurt me but still makes me think, I guess she didn't like me for some reason.

lol i'm 23 and furthest I've gotten was one lame date which lasted one date. 15 year old guys have like giflrirend so I must really suck.

I don't look like johnny depp but I don't think i"m freakishly ugly or anything aswell, and I'm not the smelly kid either, I dress clean, get haircuts, shave, I'm nice to everyone, I'm kind of weird though, I have a weird sense of humour sometimes. I go to university and i'm trying to get into lawschool, I have a nice car, a part time job.

yet there are guys who are older than me (i'm 23) live with their mom, smoke weed all day, and have girls wanting to go out with them.

I wish I could know what's wrong with me like do girls think i'm ugly or something? I get girls looking at me and flirting with me sometimes, so I doubt i'm ugly. I have a big nose though but it's not freakishly big or deformed, and i'm a bit short for a guy only 5'7 or 5'8 but I see guys shorter than me with girlfriends so it can't be my height. I'm also pretty skinny but again not only buff guys get girlfriends lol.

I had this girl at my work tell me that I look like this other guy at work except way bettery looking, but this was a 16 year old girl lol, I thought it was cute and I think she likes me but I have to draw the line somewhere and a 16 year old girl is way too young for me.

As for my personality i'm a bit shy but again shy guys have girlriends too.

maybe i'm just not social, I don't really have any guy friends aswell. I have acquiantances and people I hang out with sometimes but they are not friends.

I don't really want friends right now anyways so that's not a problem. I'm too busy with school I don't really have time to go out, i'm either at school, studying at the library lol, or at work.

seriously I wish I could know why I don't have a girlfriend yet at 23, if it was something I could change about myself then i'd try to change it.

Maybe my standards are too high? I don't look around and only go for girls that look like supermodels but if I don't find a girl cute then i'm not interested in her. I can't really change that though. I see a lot of guys with girls I consider to be ugly and I don't want to be shallow but I'm not interested in girls I don't find physically attractive.

so maybe I'm doomed.

that girl I really like at work at first I was attracted to her because she is very beautiful, but when I got to know her a bit at work and talk to her and find out more about her that's whe I started to really like her.

anyways i'm rambling like a drunk.

and I think looks are a big part of not having a girlfriend. I notice that when my hair is nicer and or when I have nicer clothes on I get more looks from girls.

girls also go for the best looking guy they see and i'm definately not a male model but I tink I'm still somewhat good looking at least I think so. I get looks sometimes from girls I think are really pretty, and I doubt they look or smile at me because I look like a freak or have buggers stucks on my face.

lol you can tell I have low self esteem, maybe that's it.

Innerpeace said:
yet there are guys who are older than me (i'm 23) live with their mom, smoke weed all day, and have girls wanting to go out with them.

..*******...THIS! Exactly. Words from my mouth. I'm way ahead of 70% the people my age in this shithole place. What gives? Do I need to get in horrendous debt, stop shaving and brushing my teeth, and move in with my parents to get looked at? Should I publicly announce that I'm dropping out of college and trade my rig in for a hunk of honeysuckle too?

We'd probably be real winners then I bet.

Goodluck at work tomorrow :( I'm personally going through pictures of the girl I used to like over the internet. This can only lead to bad places, because it was this sort of behavior that brought me to this site in the first place.

try this...

when she walks into your work area, yell out loud...
"OMG....it's getting hot in here."

when she leaves your work area, yell out loud...
" WTF...it's getting colder in here"

:p

It'll make her laugh...will at least when I did it..the girls luaghed
The girls at the office flirts with me all the time.

well nice she totally ignored me again today, I said hi to her and she just opened her mouth and said nothing and looked at me.

she acts like she doesn't even know me anymore, great.

amkes me feel like she's torturing me and theres something wrong with me, like I must be an awkward weird or something for her to suddenly start ignoring me and not being interested in my anymore.

yeah life sucks.

Innerpeace said:
well nice she totally ignored me again today, I said hi to her and she just opened her mouth and said nothing and looked at me.

she acts like she doesn't even know me anymore, great.

amkes me feel like she's torturing me and theres something wrong with me, like I must be an awkward weird or something for her to suddenly start ignoring me and not being interested in my anymore.

yeah life sucks.

Just ignore her and move on. I know its tough, but do not let her have that effect on you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You just had to meet someone who has a shitty personality and she is just not worth your time or attention anymore.

Be happy that you didn't have anything real serious with this girl because she doesn't seem like good relationship material.

well that's the nice thing to say to me but I don't think it's true.

there must be something about me that caused her to start ignoring me. maybe telling her I miss seeing her at work on facebook did it?

after I told her that she seemed friendly with me when she saw me and wasn't ignoring me.

she's also the one that added me to facebook and then she ignores me wtf?

anyways because she is very good looking I just assume she can get any guy she wants and she doesn't see me as good enough.

I'm guessing it must be my looks maybe i'm not good looking enough for her cus I didn't say or do anything that would cause someone to not like me.

but if it was my looks I don't get why before she seemed interested in me, she's the one that used to always come to me at work, I didn't chase her around at work, she'd come and chat with me and come and sit and talk to me at lunch etc and was giving me signs she likes me like looking me in the eyes and smiling all the time.

anyways fresia it now too late and pointless to think about it.

really good looking girls I assume know they are very good looking and maybe she just liked getting attention from me cus i'm older and not as immature as all teh highschool guys and then when she knew that I liked her she didn't care anymore because she didn't need to try and get my attention anymore.

this is my theory anyways. Before when she was the one that always came over talking to me I didn't really pay much attention to her and just talked to her casually.

I learned a new lesson now, don't let a girl every know how much you like her, if she knows that you already like her a lot she won't care about trying to get your attention and getting you to like her.

am i right?

girls I don't pay attention to seem to be the ones that always come around me and try to get my attention.

but if I start paying attention and chasig these same girls they won't care anymore.

it seems like human nature. Even with me if I know that a girl really likes me I'll be less interested in her because I know she already wants me and I can have her so then I think maybe I could do better.

I remember this one girl at my work seemed to like me and kept on coming around me and even asked for my number but then I started focusing on another girl because I wasn't really interested in this girl that I thought liked me, I thought she's not that attractive for me.

then this same girl started ignoring me and not paying attention to me and talking and flirting with other guys at work and suddenly she seemed so much more attractive and suddenly I wanted to try to get her attention and when she didn't reall pay attention to me I wanted her more

so a lesson learned is that people always want what they perceive to be a challenge to get or possibly can't have.

Innerpeace said:
I'm guessing it must be my looks maybe i'm not good looking enough for her cus I didn't say or do anything that would cause someone to not like me.

but if it was my looks I don't get why before she seemed interested in me, she's the one that used to always come to me at work, I didn't chase her around at work, she'd come and chat with me and come and sit and talk to me at lunch etc and was giving me signs she likes me like looking me in the eyes and smiling all the time.

anyways fresia it now too late and pointless to think about it.

really good looking girls I assume know they are very good looking and maybe she just liked getting attention from me cus i'm older and not as immature as all teh highschool guys and then when she knew that I liked her she didn't care anymore because she didn't need to try and get my attention anymore.

this is my theory anyways. Before when she was the one that always came over talking to me I didn't really pay much attention to her and just talked to her casually.

I learned a new lesson now, don't let a girl every know how much you like her, if she knows that you already like her a lot she won't care about trying to get your attention and getting you to like her.

am i right?

girls I don't pay attention to seem to be the ones that always come around me and try to get my attention.

but if I start paying attention and chasig these same girls they won't care anymore.

it seems like human nature. Even with me if I know that a girl really likes me I'll be less interested in her because I know she already wants me and I can have her so then I think maybe I could do better.

I remember this one girl at my work seemed to like me and kept on coming around me and even asked for my number but then I started focusing on another girl because I wasn't really interested in this girl that I thought liked me, I thought she's not that attractive for me.

then this same girl started ignoring me and not paying attention to me and talking and flirting with other guys at work and suddenly she seemed so much more attractive and suddenly I wanted to try to get her attention and when she didn't reall pay attention to me I wanted her more

so a lesson learned is that people always want what they perceive to be a challenge to get or possibly can't have.

Yes..Agree that's been my experience to a certain degree.

Some girls would chase me.
Heck some gilrs even act like me...she was totally in love with me,
but I couldn't love her back. As hard as it was for me to breakaway,
I couldn't use her or her body anymore. It messed her up for a while
becuase she would literlly throw her body at me after we broken up.
It went on for a month or so. After a couple of months she found
another boyfriend. She seemed happy, her new boyfriend held her
and kissed her in public. Why couldn't I love her back ?
I was married.

Yes..I've also met women that plays the stupid chase game.
Or it's a territory thing...IDK.
When i get 1 girl...I get dozens chasing after my ass.

Then I've also women that pulls no punches. I live with one
for almost 5 years. She actaully treated me like the girl I was
having an affair with. She was nice to me.
mmmm...fresia, So yes..I been on the giving end of that.
Yeah...i was immature and it was all about me...me..me. I was the slut.

For me...the lesson is more about learning to love myself.
Getting to know myself, getting to understand myself
Ultimately...I know. It is me...It is I that can turely love myself.
It is me that holds the key of my happiness.
The more i love myself, repect myself...the less I'll obsess.
*sigh*One gilr is too many and a thosand gilrs ain't enough for me:(
I can drown myself into women and lose myself.

Yes...I'm getting used to being single again.
I was actaully hitting up on a chick not too long ago. The **** cat and mouse game....
She would talk to me in private or on the phone...but as soon as there's other guys around, I don't exsist.
will...yesterday I kind of ignore her ass or stopped playing her fucken games...It was hard becuase she hawt.lol
Oh will....I felt good about myself after that encounter. I chose to be responsible for my own happiness and
not let my emotions at dragged around. I don't give a fresia how good looking she is. I derseve better.
I'm cutting her ass out of my life...before I get in too deep.

Latest posts

Back