Oh, hai.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winterclaw

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Really glad to have discovered this site.

A quick something about myself. I'm 24, male, with serious body-image issues. It has been affecting how I behave, how I deal with people and basically turning my life into such a bland existence.

Never had a girlfriend, though I had a brief online relationship with this wonderful girl from across the globe. It didn't last long though, as I'm too indulged in self-pity and thus can't give her the treatment she deserves.

I spend countless hours daydreaming about having somebody special, someone I would care for, who'd care for me as much.

As years pass, the more I am bothered by the possibility of spending a lifetime of loneliness. I'm starting to prepare myself for such, though there's still that tiny bit in me hoping that someday I'd find somebody, who'd accept me for whoever I am, for all my imperfections (which, mind you, is a lot).

Anyhow, looking forward to meeting new acquaintances here. Let's all be lonely together. :D

Hey Winterclaw, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll make some nice new friends from here as I have.

Hi, claw. Welcome. Step by chat one time :)

Look in networking part of the forum.

Latest posts

Back