Oh noes, I'm totally crazy!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likeaspacemonkey

Reaction score
Hey there. So I'm signing up to a forum called "A Lonely Life". That says it all.

I'm 20, I watch movies and listen to music all day, get bored, being doing the psychologist thing for a few months because it gets my parents out of my back, started recently to sign up on a few forums. This is the second one for messed up people, the first one was kinda cool but had this post per day limit thing that sucked.

Dropped out of college two times, never completed one semester, and don't have a job because I'm that bad with people. Basically I'm sucking up space. Which is kind of a cool concept now that I think about it...

I think I might be irreparably messed up. Which sucks. But is kinda awesome.

See ya' around!

The thread title says you're crazy, but your avatar says that you're not.....its written in black, right behind the crazy guy in the straight jacket!

........I'm so confused.....

I wouldn't say that this is a forum for "messed up people", just a place for anyone who is lonely. Although being lonely can be pretty messed up.

Welcome to the forum, likeaspacemonkey.

That's the response of a job well done. As Joey Ramone says, "Everybody's screwed up in their own special way", man!

Thanks.

I'd like to think this forum isn't just for lonely people or messed up people. Just majority are perhaps lonely. I don't think I'm lonely. I also don't think I'm messed up.

Or am I? I won't know if I was, would I?

:D

Hey likeaspacemonkey, welcome to the forum.

Why thank you, peeps!

Sci-Fi said:
Welcome to the forum, nice avatar.
Picked it up from google images myself, thank you very much.
ladyforsaken said:
I'd like to think this forum isn't just for lonely people or messed up people.
Yes ma'am, I apologize for the audacity to say such heinous words.

Wackadoo!!!​

Latest posts

Back