Olympics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
Well they've started, I'm just wondering if anyone is interested at all.

I don't really watch sports but I do tune in to the Olympics and world cup Soccer. I'm pretty stoked to watch some of the martial arts competitions that are coming up.

My favourite part was the opening, which was really good this time. The rest i don't really care about.

Unacceptance said:
Well they've started, I'm just wondering if anyone is interested at all.

Naw, not really interested in the events, though usually there is a side story or two that is interesting.

I saw the opening ceremony it was really good and so colourful,ill just be watching the equestrian bits :D

I'll tell you this: It's a hell of more lot fun to watch than tour de france when you're sitting at work, waiting for your next assignment ;)

I'll be watching

I'm not really interested in all the sports stuff, but I'll be watching the gymnastics portion. The martial arts stuff sounds really cool too.

watching the chicks in worlds skimpiest sports outfits is the only fun part <_< or when people get mortally wounded

BlackCat said:
*ignores Cursed* I always get lost with the Olympics and have no idea what is going on. I was never much of a sports buff.

I hate sports too, but this is a chance to kind of see the best of the best.

Besides, not all of them are that complicated, the scoring in fencing may make no sense but people running and the first guy crossing the finish line is a pretty simple concept.

I don't really care that much. I'm not completely disinterested, but I didn't bother to watch it either.

Latest posts

Back