OMFG YES!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naval_Fluff

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMG I just got a call from a place where I applied! I'm going over in like, 40 min to interview. I'm so ******* nervous!!!! Just thought I'd let ya'l know ^_^ Wish me luck!

Good luck! :p Make plenty of eye contact and keep a pleasant expression on your face, lol.

Naval_Fluff said:
Thank you ^_^ I really need a job so I can get a car and see my girl more often...I miss her so much! :(

I thought u said u have 2 cars lol
ZeFace2.png

Naval_Fluff said:
lol Matchbox cars :p

Well you at least have that lol :p
What should I wear?? The best I got is tan jeans and a polo shirt.

eh.. I really don't think that would be the best for an interview lol depends on the job really:p Try a suit? or Borrow one if u can? or wear a white shirt or light shirt and dark trousers?:p Again:p Depends on the job lol

hmm a gas station job. Sounds kool. I think a light shirt and a dark trousers would still go better.

lol well:p the interview dress code here usually goes like that as a light shirt and a dark trousers but idk how it does there

I dunno...the dress code for work in this place is blue jeans and a polo, and I'll be pumping gas cause it's a full service station, so I don't think they'd expect anything too nice...

lol that case:p you have a variety to choose from:p

Latest posts

Back