On what if any level does this word mean something to you and what does it mean?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me think of Situational Awareness. Knowing and fully understanding what's going on around you and acting accordingly, depending upon your goals.

This world would benefit from more people learning situational awareness skills.

Yes guys this is what it means to me.
It's hard to stay constantly in a start of awareness though and of course it's very tempting to just shut out the world for a few hours, days, or weeks but if we are not aware, aware of ourselves, aware of our roles, our goals, our duties, our emotions, our feelings, our desires, our thoughts, our faults,our responsibilities to each other, aware of our spiritual self, aware of the spiritual world...answer me this, how can we ever be in control of the endless instants of perception we call life?

Anyone with me or do we need to delve deeper, more analysis?

I dunno, doc, you tell me. Do I need more explanation? Or am I reasonably sane?

Don't call me doc dude, I might start getting ideas above my station.

I don't know, are you sane? Or haven't you two reached a decision about that yet? I joke.

Autism Awareness....

Making people aware of something, like of autism so they can understand and accept!

Why did you ask us what it means only to tell us what it means ?

anyway,

LOVE your username, chaos.

Awareness , to me, means knowing eveything in the whole world.

I know everything in the whole world. I really do. And its all true and its all false.

Do you know what the meaning of life is ?

I do.

it is

"Five tons of Flax"

The word Awareness is one of my favorite words, it is a very personally meaningful word to me. Awareness of the vastness of my mind, spirit, love and existence. Awareness is like a birth, to me, an allowance of thrilling and soothing enlightenment I experience every breath of my every day. To be aware of the truly infinite love, inner knowing, gentle beauty, deep connection that has been inside us all along.

To become aware, especially of things that are most meaningful to one personally, to become aware of something that helps one grow and blossom, it is a wondrous thing to experience.

God I really sound like a crazy person sometimes.

I retract my previous statement.

*robot voice*

Awareness means knowing or realizing; being informed.

I do not know the meaning of life and Robert Anton Wilson does not exist.

(and neither do you)

Being aware is the same as being a conscious being aware of your surrroundings via your 5 senses. Or, at least one sense in the case of people in a coma that can hear those around them. That is consciousness.

to me, awareness means knowing the truth and being set free by it.

it's knowing what really goes on and not believing what they want you to believe.

it's staying focused on facts and knowledge and not being distracted or misguided by their lies.

this is awareness.

Latest posts

Back