One of Those NIghts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SophiaGrace

Where I feel crushingly lonely and crushingly depressed...

*sigh* o_-

It seems like everyone else has someone to love them but me. Or, at least a majority of people do.

But I know another human being cannot solve my loneliness or my depression. This is nonsense.

I'm just hurting right now.

I know how you're feeling.

hug.gif

I'm sorry, Sophia. I know exactly how you feel; I've been feeling the exact same way lately. It's hard.

(((((((Sophia)))))))

I'm sorry to heard that Sophia. These nights are the worst.

Much love.

Well...it just seems that way.

it could be worst...you know.
You can be like me...You can get into a relationship with a psycho *****. :p
You'll actually feel alone..alone... alone living under the same roof with that person.
What's even more bewildering is ..you'll actaully sleep in the same bed night after night and have sex.
Actaully you'll go crazy after a couple of years of turama and dramma.

it is times like these..that I have gratitute for my lonliness.
Loneliness and termoil was totally messed up!!!

Loneliness and peace...this i can handle. :)

what you resist, persist...you know that.
Don't fight it, embrace it, welcome it, enjoy while it last.lol
It'll pass.

SophiaGrace said:
But I know another human being cannot solve my loneliness or my depression. This is nonsense.

Well at least your smart enough to know that. It amazes how many people get caught up in their loneliness and bounce from relationship to turbulent relationship, never realizing they don't need someone else to be fulfilled or happy.

... and I do hope you feel better.

im sorry, just know your not alone in this. ive had a few nights like that this past week.

SophiaGrace said:

I will not tell you sorry because I think it won't help. But I want to tell you that I'm here if you want talk or something *hug* I really hope that you'll be able to overcome this situation

SophiaGrace said:
I"m taking a leave of absence from college for a year.

I took some time off from college, too. By the time I returned, I was much better off. I'd matured, and learned a little bit about the world, and I am now able to appreciate the wonderful opportunity college is. I'm finally making the most of my education.

Just don't make the same mistake I did and let one year off turn into eight. :p

Good luck!

Spare said:
SophiaGrace said:
I"m taking a leave of absence from college for a year.

I took some time off from college, too. By the time I returned, I was much better off. I'd matured, and learned a little bit about the world, and I am now able to appreciate the wonderful opportunity college is. I'm finally making the most of my education.

Just don't make the same mistake I did and let one year off turn into eight. :p

Good luck!

Hopefully I'll feel like that too someday spare :)

I get the same feeling too sometimes. It's made worse when I've seen people who are happy during the day which makes me not want to leave the house sometimes. I just get the impression that everybody else is happy and that I never will be......

Another night...

Love and romance are ultimately over-rated.

This is what I'm beginning to think.

I get so lonely some nights (as you all know) and then...i realize...how familiarity breeds contempt.

Everyone wants a Bella-Edwardian romance.

Stupid fools, it'll never happen. (other than the obvious that vampires do not exist) You'll just end up screaming at each other one night and dishes will be thrown at someone's head. No one can rescue you from your self-created hole.

I"m sitting here thinking...how people are fake. How they will swear their undying best-friendmanship to you and then...you painfully...slowly drift apart.

I'd rather be alone and in this exiled land, than go and date someone though. It's safer to stay here and be single than risk another abusive relationship. (I have a pattern of them)

and apparently according to another thread this makes me "damaged goods"

I really can't tell the good guys from the bad guys. So I trust no one and run away when I feel too close.

LOL, just read my brain-fog post. I meant what are you gonna DO while out of school?

I didn't read the Twilight books, and only saw a bit of one of the movies, but I thought Bella was pretty scary. She had the personality type of a lot of the domestic abuse victims I worked with. Made me wonder about the author and I felt sad that young girls would relate to her. Edward just seemed unreal, and not in a sexy way.

Romance is overrated. Yeah it's nice, and can even be pretty **** grand, but it's not the end all be all to life that people make it out to be. Love might be, but people seriously limit their capacity for love when the focus so narrow-mindedly on romance. And if you've had abusive relationships in the past, then romance is probably the LAST thing you need to be focusing on right now.

I have trouble condoning anyone dropping out of school, but you know yourself best, and if school--or the college atmosphere--is getting to you then some time away might do you good.

coricopat said:
I didn't read the Twilight books, and only saw a bit of one of the movies, but I thought Bella was pretty scary. She had the personality type of a lot of the domestic abuse victims I worked with. Made me wonder about the author and I felt sad that young girls would relate to her. Edward just seemed unreal, and not in a sexy way.

What sort of personality type do DA Victims have?

Sorry to hear this (refering to op). Life and loneliness can both be dismal and crap. Sometimes I think having a good moan about it without planning any solutions is the best form of therapy.

Latest posts

Back