One place

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedokes

Reaction score
If you could be anywhere right now in the world... where would you want to be? What would you be doing?

Right now, I would love to be on a sailboat, anywhere its slightly warm (Not blazing). Preferably fresh water as its the best to swim in! Unfortunately its Wintertime right now and the Great Lakes freeze over or get WAY too cold :p, or just are too dirty to swim in :p.

Anywhere that isn't Florida.

Probably Siberia, wrapped in nice cold winter clothes.

My private jet... with all my peeps....
we shaqll be on our way to visit or pick up yet another friend type person...

Nice or Maranello. I've always wanted to go to those places. I would be doing the typical tourist things, taking pictures, checking out famous site and other touristy things and stuff.

In Nara, Japan lies to small quiet town of Hasedara which is also my favourite place on the planet. It is an amazingly beautiful little place tucked away from the bustle of the cities where red wooden bridges cross over calm flowing streams and the locals welcome visitors with a cup of tea and a heart warming smile. Past the thatched roof houses and rice fields a grand Buddhist temple sits atop the hills, a clam and tranquil place almost feeling like a different time in a different place. The head priest, an old but friendly man, is fond of chess and the view from his quarters as the sun sets over the bamboo forest is breath taking.

I spent seven months living there and if I could be anywhere right now I’d want to be back there, sipping green tea with the old man as we play chess and put the world’s problems to rest.

Jilted John said:
Wow Drifter,why the hell did you leave?

It’s a long story but one which I regret undertaking on a daily basis :rolleyes2:

Naleena said:
I'd be in the UK standing in the center of some ancient stone circle, contemplating life....

There is an ancient stone circle in the forest right behind my house, its probably not the one you were thinking of but if you call over let me know, I’ll put the kettle on and make sandwiches :)

Latest posts

Back