One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it home safely, mowed the lawn, did laundry, took a ... whoops thats much more than 1 positive /cheers

I am working in a Children's Centre as a Parent Representative. Help do admin and help out at the family groups, like registering new users and pointing them in the direction of which groups they could attend and just talking with them, making them feel welcome :).

GraceBlossom said:
I am working in a Children's Centre as a Parent Representative. Help do admin and help out at the family groups, like registering new users and pointing them in the direction of which groups they could attend and just talking with them, making them feel welcome :).

Sounds really nice!

^ second that and so excited for you ! It will be rewarding, full circle!

My bags are packed and ready for a little retreat like "vacation" !!

Have been out in the city. Went to one coffee shop that was supposed to be stacked with books. I found no place to sit:( So I wandered in the city for the rest of the day.
Even if it hay have been a bit "saddish", to walk alone, as I had nothing to do, I was out, and not in my room.
So I guess its positive that I was out..

Mr.YellowCat said:
Have been out in the city. Went to one coffee shop that was supposed to be stacked with books. I found no place to sit:( So I wandered in the city for the rest of the day.
Even if it hay have been a bit "saddish", to walk alone, as I had nothing to do, I was out, and not in my room.

I don't think it's sad. You got out of the house, and made an effort to do something. Besides, you never know where a simple walk might take you.

I reorganized my pantry, did three loads of laundry, spent time with my kid and am currently enjoying the smell of a apple wood bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin baking in my oven (tried a new recipe). :D

Locke said:
Mr.YellowCat said:

I don't think it's sad. You got out of the house, and made an effort to do something. Besides, you never know where a simple walk might take you.

It was a bit sad to me, walking like that. Mostly having no place to head other than my room again. That is why I made it longer on purpose, not to go home again:D And I guess you are right, but I hope it will take me some place new (not in a location sense) at least once, as it never did until now:D

But thank you for the reply:) Have a nice day:)

This was more like 2 days ago but I gave a good toast at my best friend's wedding. I was so nervous but it came out great and I didn't end up needing to read off the paper I wrote it on. Also, had a few people I didn't even know come up to me later on in the evening to tell me how much that enjoyed it. :)

Latest posts

Back