One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
-Sai- said:
ladyforsaken said:
:O
No one will believe you....

I believe Locke.

--

Booked my vacation to Iceland! fresia yeah! Also first vacation ever on my own, or without parents, for that matter.

Aww.. you believe Locke but don't believe me? I feel so betrayed.

Oh and congrats!

1 down, 7.121 billion people to go! :p

Have fun in Iceland, Sai!

Congratulations Locke :) There must be an overwhelming feeling and sense of achievement and accomplishment in your life right now :)

ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:
I passed my driving test and got my licence!

Congrats, Locke! I knew you could do it this time. :)

Thanks! :)

Retrospective81 said:
Congratulations Locke :) There must be an overwhelming feeling and sense of achievement and accomplishment in your life right now :)

More a deep, overwhelming fear that I'm going to die or get someone killed every time I get behind the wheel. :p But one obstacle at a time. Next week I'll post in here that I managed to drive more than 3 miles without freaking out. I am happy I did it though! :)

Locke said:
More a deep, overwhelming fear that I'm going to die or get someone killed every time I get behind the wheel. :p But one obstacle at a time. Next week I'll post in here that I managed to drive more than 3 miles without freaking out. I am happy I did it though! :)

You will do just fine, Locke. You're really inspiring.. you fall down over and over again.. but you still keep going. I know you will do all right and I'm happy for you too. Good luck!

Finally got my laptop back from service. And... I could speak 4 hours though my mouth is full of stitches from my teeth surgery.
onion001.gif

Took my niece trick or treating with my brother. I have a blister from my shoes but it was worth it to see how silly and excited she was. :D

zero said:
Finally got my laptop back from service. And... I could speak 4 hours though my mouth is full of stitches from my teeth surgery.
onion001.gif

That sounds painful, zero. Hope you're okay and get well soon.

ladyforsaken said:
zero said:
onion001.gif

teeth surgery SUCKS

ladyforsaken said:
Locke said:

You will do just fine, Locke. You're really inspiring.. you fall down over and over again.. but you still keep going. I know you will do all right and I'm happy for you too. Good luck!

Congratulations, Locke! Now I must go out and start driving lessons again, all because of you :p thanks for the inspiration

ladyforsaken said:
zero said:
onion001.gif

Slowly getting better, thank you for your encouragement. (Hug)

Peaches said:
teeth surgery SUCKS

Couldn`t approve more. I`ve had 2 in 2 weeks. I couldn`t wait to get rid of the first stitches and the same day I`ve got another surgery and another round of stitches back. Needless to say that the pain is horrible, the stitches wounded my mouth, so eating and speaking have become quite a performance for me. But, with patience, painkillers and positive thinking I`m starting to feel better. Thank you for the support. (Hug)

Locke Wrote: More a deep, overwhelming fear that I'm going to die or get someone killed every time I get behind the wheel. But one obstacle at a time. Next week I'll post in here that I managed to drive more than 3 miles without freaking out. I am happy I did it though!

Congratulations Locke! I`m sure you`ll make an excellent driver. (thumbs up)

Locke said:

Heey, i wanted to congratulate you before but was afraid to do so. So congratulations on this great achievement, i'm happy for you. :)

Surprising my dad on his birthday when he thought he was just getting a boring old dinner and no cake or presents.

Thanks for the support, Lady, Peaches and Zero! :)

Peaches said:
Congratulations, Locke! Now I must go out and start driving lessons again, all because of you :p thanks for the inspiration

You should Peaches!

-Sai- said:
Locke said:
Heey, i wanted to congratulate you before but was afraid to do so. So congratulations on this great achievement, i'm happy for you. :)

How DARE YOU congratulate me!! :p (just kidding :D)

Bei said:
Surprising my dad on his birthday when he thought he was just getting a boring old dinner and no cake or presents.

That's really nice of you to do that for him, Bei! :)

At the start of the year, I promised myself I would start going outside more. I created a list of events I would like to attend prior to the end of the year. The last of these events was Carlisle Fireshow. Despite it raining heavily and having a bit of a cold, I went and had a great time.

Bei said:

That's so sweet of you, Bei. Hope it was a nice time. :)

Locke said:
-Sai- said:
Locke said:

How DARE YOU congratulate me!! :p (just kidding :D)

Lol..

user 130057 said:
At the start of the year, I promised myself I would start going outside more. I created a list of events I would like to attend prior to the end of the year. The last of these events was Carlisle Fireshow. Despite it raining heavily and having a bit of a cold, I went and had a great time.

Glad you had a great time, user 130057. :)

Latest posts

Back