One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found out that the work I did from scratch last year, without any examples, was exactly the same of another really successful product, and I thought it all by myself

managed to study for four hours, so that tomorrow hopefully I'll remember something at the exam.

I was feeling really down about my severe hair loss and was about to wallow in self pity, but instead forced myself to do yoga and meditate and now I feel a lot better =D

Veruca said:
I was feeling really down about my severe hair loss and was about to wallow in self pity, but instead forced myself to do yoga and meditate and now I feel a lot better =D

Ah, that's really great. Mine is along a similar vein. I was feeling really down, because I've had laryngitis and a bunch of repeated infections lately, but today I felt somewhat better physically, so I did a bit of weightlifting and threw a ball around for a dog. I now feel slightly worse physically, but my spirits have been raised immeasurably.

I have resisted the temptation to masturbate (so far), I do far too much of it and it doesn't do me much good anyway. Yeh me! But there is a long evening ahead with not much to occupy my thoughts.

Today I overcame my fear of going to the skatepark. Went there and it was pretty much empty. Thinking of going there some more in the future.

In spite of emotional turmoil and possible stroke (ok, it might not have been a stroke, still here, although with headache) I worked 12 hours and managed to finish the design I had to finish for tomorrow (yesterday was lost to unbearable headache), and it even turned out much better than the previous versions. Thanks to stubbornness.

my first work of graphics (ok, just a flyer) has been praised, 5 minutes of happiness

Latest posts

Back