One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted up a video in my one of my uni subjects message boards, about the use of rhetoric in Star Wars... no one said anything at all. I was soooo disapointed, I thought it was clever to point out.

Anyway, today in my lecture my proffesor said "whoever posted up that clip from 'The Empire Strikes Back' I now love you"

I was pretty stoked.

Davos418 said:
I posted up a video in my one of my uni subjects message boards, about the use of rhetoric in Star Wars... no one said anything at all. I was soooo disapointed, I thought it was clever to point out.

Anyway, today in my lecture my proffesor said "whoever posted up that clip from 'The Empire Strikes Back' I now love you"

I was pretty stoked.

Wow..good on you. I honestly feel sometimes it works that way. Students don't have the same appreciation that lecturers do. :)

I actually learned how to play this video game properly without recklessly dying and may actually be improving.

Well, I'm a "Weekend Warrior" s'far as gaming goes, so. ._.;

Today on my course for college we were divided in small groups and then someone had to talk about some art piece.

When the professor asked who wanted to start talking no one was replying so I raised my hand and just started talking. I used to get so nervous... but now not so much, I feel more relax and confident.

Feels good man!

Felix said:
Today on my course for college we were divided in small groups and then someone had to talk about some art piece.

When the professor asked who wanted to start talking no one was replying so I raised my hand and just started talking. I used to get so nervous... but now not so much, I feel more relax and confident.

Feels good man!

Excellent Felix. :D

I went to the gym and lifted weights.

If it were not for my exercise endeavors most days I would not have anything at all to be proud of to myself.

Latest posts

Back