One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrote my mom a letter thanking her for the various things she's done for me in my life.

It was last week, but I took my first steps unaided after being hurt in an accident, I felt so proud of myself.:)

Twinkle said:
It was last week, but I took my first steps unaided after being hurt in an accident, I felt so proud of myself.:)

Wow, that's amazing! I'm very happy for you! May you recover fully and take many more steps in the future! *hugs* :)

Everyone's accomplishments sound wonderful, I hope many more accomplishments come your way everyone! *hugs* :)

(As for me, I haven't accomplished honeysuckle so I'm a bit off topic in this thread, sorry but I did want to congratulate everyone for all your accomplishments!)

Thankyou Echo :) *hugs* to you for being so thoughtful of others.

*hugs* to everyone here too.:)

I was on vacation with the family for the last 4 days and not once did I loose my temper :D

I managed to do the dishes from the whole week. Now hopefully I can manage to vacum tomorrow.. That would be nice

I reorganized honeysuckle and actually stacked the storage boxes in the library/storage room so now it looks uncluttered and purposeful instead of just like a random assortment of honeysuckle I tossed into the room to get it out of my sight.

I also did the usual weekend honeysuckle: laundry, dishes, litterbox.

If my life were any more exciting, I'd expect the papparazzi at my door.

Attended a meetup dinner. 4 women (including me) and 1 guy. The one guy was quite an eligible bachelor and all 3 women were practically throwing themselves at him except me. I was thinking "you girlz can have him all plz" Uggghh.

The positive thing : I managed to stick with them the whole night even though I felt the guy didn't bother even looking at me once and just kinda disappointing coz they were all busy chatting with him only.

Cleared a path to and through my studio, did a wee bit more stacking and reordering of random honeysuckle, created a new blog for my writing endeavors, edited a piece I wrote last year. Not bad. Oh, and I fed the cat :p

Yesterday I took a girl having an asthma attack to the hospital. She asked me to take her bra off, which made the experience very positive...for me at least.

An archist said:
Yesterday I took a girl having an asthma attack to the hospital. She asked me to take her bra off, which made the experience very positive...for me at least.

Remember, you need to be able to unclip one-handed without looking at it to be a REAL MAN.

Latest posts

Back