One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The day is young. Haven't really gotten around to doing much. But I plan on going outside and take a stroll. Maybe work a tad on the portfolio. Small steps each day towards victory.

The day's getting old and I can't figure out what I 'positive thing' I have accomplished today.

I guess mowing the lawn is somewhat positive? :D

Peter Lorre said:
The day's getting old and I can't figure out what I 'positive thing' I have accomplished today.

I guess mowing the lawn is somewhat positive? :D

mowing the lawn topless? sexy (hello)

Positive thing I've accomplished today (hmm) wen't home for the easter break. Seeing my family :)

Got an essay done in about an hour when i thought it was going to drag on for about 3 hours :)

I reached the day which takes me to 3 weeks smoke free. ;)

I also took a drive to the park with a friend, and it was enjoyable (for me.)

Not yet, but in a little while, I am going to make cupcakes for a Social Gathering I am going to tonight. Baking is an accomplishment to me!

EveWasFramed said:
Something big, something small....anything.

I'll start:

I managed to give my five year old a shower tonight without her drenching me like she usually does. :p

Nice thread.

I joined this forum. ;)

I got my final grades today and so far I'm halfway to completing my graduate degree and I have a perfect record of all As... to be honest it really hasn't sunk in due to depression, but I'm happy for getting straight As for once.

congrats isurf

welcome to the forum hijodegannas :)

i worked out and volunteered at the bike library for an hour and saw a friend there and walked back together

:)

I packed up all my stuff, put it in a van drove across town and unpacked all my honeysuckle in my new summer apt,

and i found wi fi

ohh yaa

wi fi ftw :)

Today I made a profile on a dating site.
I don't expect to get any responses or anything but I feel better knowing that I at least did something towards getting a girlfriend. ^^;

I fed a poor one-eyed cat that came around begging. I think I have a new friend, wish people were that easy...

I willed myself to leave the house to go to the beach for a birthday party, yeah I felt too silent and awkward during the entire time and the people there were aggravating but at least I got to talk with a friend that has the same anxiety issues as me so at least I had someone to talk to through the whole thing, the beach itself was nice too.

I was left out of different bus stop. I did something new. Usually I'm always left out from the same bus stop. xD

Latest posts

Back