One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to physical therapy even though I didn't want to...it ment driving 22miles one way...but I went.

I ate a decent meal.....didn't over eat....still alive.

Finally went to the doctor after putting it off for a long time, I feel good about that! :)

Ditto's Rabbit. Called the cable co to straighten my bill out-ref-over charge. Gotta watch those ppl lol

Finally finished my business logo. Now I just need a business to which I can apply it....

HAD A HUGE T-DAY FEAST WITH THE FAMILY!!! :D woooooot

fell into a food-coma shortly thereafter...

...now preparing to brave the zombie masses for shopping tomorrow!

A few days ago I helped my sister with her driving and we had a lovely evening at the movie theater/mall, that was a wonderful accomplishment for the both of us! :D

i am happy, and have had great conversations with my friends. we talked about things we love!
i want to start a new hobby. do something with my hands, and get lost in it. and feel so much enjoyment.

Loaded up my bread machine with all the basic ingredients and pressed the START button. Mmmm...the house smells so good! Yeppers, I'll slather on the buttah...it'll do absolute wonders for my cholesterol count. Or, I'll be smart and opt for the zero cholesterol "Nutella" spread...so evilicious! LG:)

I finished a 25-page paper that's due tomorrow. Yeah, it's 25 pages MAXIMUM. Who the fresia sets a page ceiling for a paper this big? Seriously... the requirements are such that you pretty much HAVE to leave things out in order to get the paper UNDER 25 pages, so it's really more a game of picking and choosing the right parts to include.

*sigh*

College mind games for ya. *shakes head* lol

WISH ME LUCK! :p

**** bjd and I thought my nine page term paper was a pain, well props to ya :)

^^^Ohhh, no, trust me... sometimes a 9-page paper can be WAYYYYY worse than a larger paper.

It's all about what the paper is over. :p lol

Ah, but you have it completed now :)

Met a girl I think I like today :D

Also did revision for 4 hours today for english, proud of myself lol :p

*hugs butterfly*

i went to class and finished my gis lab, man it was gruesome

i aslo took a nap in the lounge it was an intense nap

:)

Latest posts

Back