One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Felix said:
Today on my course for college we were divided in small groups and then someone had to talk about some art piece.

When the professor asked who wanted to start talking no one was replying so I raised my hand and just started talking. I used to get so nervous... but now not so much, I feel more relax and confident.

Feels good man!

Well done Felix, that's great! :)

After two hours of digging, winching, cursing, and other assorted theatrics I managed to get the Rhino unstuck- now I'm goddam exhausted.

Beer me please!

Antihero said:
I went to the gym and lifted weights.

If it were not for my exercise endeavors most days I would not have anything at all to be proud of to myself.

Nice one.

I did a good job at work.

I got a girl's phone number for the first time ever! Though technically she gave it to me.

Now I have to figure out what I'm supposed to do with it, which may prove trickier still... :shy:

I did some reseach on my latest project.... how to make bath bombs (the ones like at Lush) I can't wait to get started soon!! :)

Grouted the front entry tile- had to accomplish something since the mudslide prevented me from going to work today.

I'm finally starting my online language courses that I need in order to get my permanent residence.
Now I'll be closer to finding gainful employment and getting this requirement out of the way. :cool:

Stuck strictly to my diet for the first time in a week. :) Hopefully I don't have to follow it much longer.

I feel as though I've been falling apart physically and mentally and no one else is going to remedy that for me, so I have to step up and make some changes.

To that end, today I pampered myself with a DIY home spa manicure, pedicure and facial. Then I massaged my temples and neck with some soothing stress-relief aromatherapy cream and meditated for an hour. Also planning on starting up yoga again mornings and evenings and get back on the low-carb wagon.

I overcame a LOT of anxiety and spoke to someone today, I made a decision I should have made weeks ago and I painted my daughter's nails.

Latest posts

Back