One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did all the grocery shopping and now we have a stocked house. Yay.

Also, Deb ((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))

This will be for yesterday, since I haven't done anything productive yet today.

Yesterday I spoke in front of two large groups--one group was about 55 people! Furthermore, I knew a lot of the people whom I was talking to, which made me nervous. But I did it!

I got myself so worked up, though, that I am unbelievably exhausted today--both mentally and physically. Ugghhhhh. I really need to wake up so I can get some work done. =_=

Not that I was attempting to accomplish anything but an unexpected pm from an ALL member that i respect was a highlight. Sometimes those are the things that make the day end on a more positive note.

"I feel good...."

I made a cow pen on Minecraft, lol :rolleyes:

Also worked my rump off on my studies, which is pretty good seeing that I'm not "required to" at the moment.

Then I did my press-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups. Feeling tired but satisfied, a positive day overall :)

I completed two assignments toward finishing up a class. I have an eight-page paper to do now!

Callie said:
I didn't punch or throw anything....

(does that work?)

LOL I was going to post something "resisted the impulse to hurl things against the wall," but you beat me to it! :D

Accepted to the Mine Rescue Team- I'm totally freaking excited!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lonely in BC said:
Accepted to the Mine Rescue Team- I'm totally freaking excited!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats!

As for me, today I did some washing.

[youtube]dUtSrN_W5I8[/youtube]

I may even flush that ring while I'm at it. :D

I also made leek tarts for lunch and am planning honey-lavender crème brûlée for dessert later on.

I kept calm and was able to talk to a guy whom I look up to today. I really enjoy talking to him, but I usually get so anxious that I mess everything up or avoid him in fear of making a fool of myself.

I hope I can talk to him again tomorrow (if his jerky friend isn't hanging out with him. )

Latest posts

Back