One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WishingWell said:
I cleaned up my desk so it is all in order and am celebrating by ordering a pizza for my Niece and me! IT WAS A REAL MESS!

If it looked anything like how my Dads desk looks, thats one heck of an accomplishment! Congratulations! Hope the pizza was good.

Beckett said:
Mmm well that could be my desing on photoshop which i'm sending to my boss right now.

The small tv station where i work is hosting an oil paintings exposition, as part of our cultural activities and i was in charge of the canvas desing for the expo's entrance.

Hope your boss likes it! My brother and sister took all of the art genes from my parents so by the time I was born there were none left for me.

Thats okay they left behind a pretty cool collection of other genes which are what contribute to who I am now. And I like who I am so it works out.

Lets see today I have given extensive phone and text support to a friend who is quitting smoking. I told him he could call me day or night to talk him out of smoking and give encouragement, he has taken advantage of both the day and night offer, but he is still not smoking.

I'm not sure if it's an accomplishment, but I met someone earlier today who I get along with really well. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but maybe it's a start to a actual friendship.

To interview a politician and make my tv report in the middle of a cultural/religious parade, people is celebrating the Patron Saint's Day in mi city, so it's a huge fest and i was there between dancers, bands, parade floats, making my duty while dodging obstacles. ;-P

I baked a loaf of zucchini bread for my neighbor.

Yes I baked one for myself too..

It's really good!

Today I drove in to the big city to help someone I know who lost their job, and really needed some moral support. And some food. So I made more zucchini bread and brought it here. And took her to the store.

Yesterday (it's after midnight here) I baked three loaves of bread. They are of a 1:4 mixture of whole wheat to unbleached white. Two of them are filled loaves...I put in sharp cheddar, smoked provolone, & neufchatel (like cream cheese but a bit softer) for contrast, & also chopped jalapeno pepper, chopped garlic & artichoke hearts, & pepperoncini rings (I love those). Once they were done baking I spread olive oil on top, & sprinkled on some kosher salt.

It tasted pretty good considering I started after not baking anything for months. :)

I took steps to reduce my bills by consolidating my broadband, TV and mobile charges. Saved around £35 a month.

I find it weird that the members above currently have exactly the same join date, messages posted and amount of reputation. Spooky!

In a few hours, I'm headed to a support group for depression. That is positive, because it means I'm not sitting at home doing nothing about it. Almost any action is better than none.

MTrip said:
In a few hours, I'm headed to a support group for depression. That is positive, because it means I'm not sitting at home doing nothing about it. Almost any action is better than none.

Hope it goes well for you. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back