One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
I started to feel more positive again.
Same! My god, there's some metaphysical honeysuckle going on here!

Other than flat out feeling good, and probably related to it, is the fact that I've been musically inspired for a few days, grabbed the guitar a the other day, and somehow, I was seriously good. It's been a long time since I felt comfortable playing it.

I registered for a deep water aerobics class that occurs every Tues & Thurs !

I got out of the house and went for a walk, and bought some vegetables for dinner.
Now I just need to get my butt to the gym..

An elderly lady locked herself out of her house, and I broke in for her. (I just reached through the pet entrance and unlocked the door)

I hemmed a pair of pants for my dad that I had bought him at the store last time I was in town.

Garbageman said:
I hemmed a pair of pants for my dad that I had bought him at the store last time I was in town.

Hand-hemmed?

I actually miss sewing. Oh how it use to drive me crazy. Let's just say we had a love-hate relationship, sewing and I.

ladyforsaken said:
Garbageman said:

Hand-hemmed?

I actually miss sewing. Oh how it use to drive me crazy. Let's just say we had a love-hate relationship, sewing and I.

Well I usually only hand hem on dress pants, these were a pair of zip-off pants so I used my sewing machine. I usually enjoy sewing, however there have been a few projects that really tested my patience. :)

Slept in. Ahhhh

Garbageman said:
Beckett said:
I fixed my almost broken computer eyeglasses.

I like your new Avatar Beckett!

Thank u dear Gman, well, it's only the old me, i mean the pic was taken almost 4 yrs ago, i've changed a lot since then, getting older, gaining weight and so, heh ;o)

I kinda fed a street dog that also had its 2 rear paws hurt, i mention kinda because it wasn't that much but neither that few.

I wish i could do more, i wish i could've save it from the streets and take care of it, as i always wanna do it with every street dog or cat i see, it breaks my heart not able to save them all, i cry and i feel really bad, but at least today a dog had some food and saw that not all humans are cruel, although that is not enough for me.

Latest posts

Back