One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Awww :( I know how you feel. But you did something good, and sometimes there is only that much that you can do. It helps.

ladyforsaken said:
^Awww :( I know how you feel. But you did something good, and sometimes there is only that much that you can do. It helps.

Thank you dear Lady

I assisted a volunteer photographer at the shelter, we handled six canine photo shoots !

I unpacked and put away five more boxes of my stuff after work and did a load of laundry.
I can actually walk from the kitchen to the dining area now without tripping over boxes. :p

EveWasFramed said:
I unpacked and put away five more boxes of my stuff after work and did a load of laundry.
I can actually walk from the kitchen to the dining area now without tripping over boxes. :p

Yay! Hope it's all going well for you, Evey.

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

Yay! Hope it's all going well for you, Evey.

Why thank you! :)

I went for a walk in the woods. :) And remembered of those walks I once took with someone special that is no longer in my life. :)

Peaches said:
spent money that I don't have - oh, wait, that is not positive :(

How is that possible ;) your positively magical it seems

I went to a support group meeting. I think I'm going to go every week.

I gave my Mom my most favorite and expensive bottle of perfume because she fell hard for it. I did it without twitching too much, or going into convulsions. Ugh, it took me four years to score that bottle.

Pretty much finished shopping for my nieces birthday presents. My family says I'm more excited than she will be. I'm so excited! :D

handled two supermarkets, i did cry on the way out as crowded places mess with my empath side (dont ask) and i had to blank a several year old 'heroin buddy'...and am cleaning flat for the inspectors tomorrow

Latest posts

Back