One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Congrats on the new job!

Did some yoga. Not as long as I planned for but it's been over a month since I've done any so yeah... xD

niave said:
Did some yoga. Not as long as I planned for but it's been over a month since I've done any so yeah... xD

Yay!

For me: I slept - that was a good positive thing accomplished. It wasn't a smooth sleep, the usual crappy one but at least it was a longer one.

Was babysitting for my nephew most of the day.
Horrible experience.
I love him and all, but still.
So positive is that I got though it?:D Without consequences.

I found a new job that I'm really excited about. It pays more than my old one. I bought a car, which I couldn't have afforded without the new job. The car isn't great, but it'll get me to the city and back every week. I joined a gym. Oh yeah, I also got a date for Saturday night! (although I got the date yesterday, not today.)

I'm moving on, despite how bad life has been for the past 2 months. Things are finally starting to get better.

Locke said:
I found a new job that I'm really excited about. It pays more than my old one. I bought a car, which I couldn't have afforded without the new job. The car isn't great, but it'll get me to the city and back every week. I joined a gym. Oh yeah, I also got a date for Saturday night! (although I got the date yesterday, not today.)

I'm moving on, despite how bad life has been for the past 2 months. Things are finally starting to get better.

I'm really happy to hear about all these good news! :)
Good luck with the date!! Details.. details! :D

Locke said:

Yay :D Good luck with it all :)

I officially signed up for my volunteer work at the Children Centre and a new course. I am really looking forward to it, I start tomorrow morning :).

I found my dress for my best friends wedding that will be in less than 2 weeks! I was really dreading going to find it but it went great, I found it at the first store I went to. :D

ladyforsaken said:
I'm really happy to hear about all these good news! :)
Good luck with the date!! Details.. details! :D

GraceBlossom said:
Yay :D Good luck with it all :)

I officially signed up for my volunteer work at the Children Centre and a new course. I am really looking forward to it, I start tomorrow morning :).

Thank you, both! :) Good luck with the volunteer work, Grace!

GraceBlossom said:

That's great, Gracie. Good luck!

niave said:
I found my dress for my best friends wedding that will be in less than 2 weeks! I was really dreading going to find it but it went great, I found it at the first store I went to. :D

Yay! Glad you finally found it. :)
I wanna seeeeee.

annik said:
I tried Pina Colada, that's positive right?

*shudders* uh.. I've got some not very nice memories about pina colada.. I've never tried it though. Is it any good?

I´ve been out with my friends.
Hated it.
But went out with them, so that is positive, right?

I went for a jog around the neighbourhood for the first time in a while; got a chance to wear my new running jacket.

Latest posts

Back