One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked after my niece for the night and we sat watching movies and eating popcorn... and she only looked at her phone one maybe two... thousand times.

Had my second driving lesson with me Dad in a longtime (the other more recent one was yesterday). Man, the physics of a car feel so different when you're the one driving...

Didn't chicken out of my first book club meeting! Had a great time with a bunch of strangers.

Woke up this morning with plenty of time to get ready for work ... I have a job now! employed since 12/09! And a home too!

ucxb said:
Woke up this morning with plenty of time to get ready for work ... I have a job now! employed since 12/09! And a home too!

Excellent news. I'm glad everything is working out for you - although the games section misses your presence. :)

^ thanks, user 130057 ! Life has been exceptionally good !

Passed another mock driving test (practical); failed the first 3 or 4 but passed 2 this week. I have the real test late January so I'm hoping to pass first time and get this out of the way.

ucxb said:

Aww those are wonderful news! Good to hear from you again, ucxb. :)

I crawled through a river of honeysuckle and came out clean on the other side

Well done! I convinced my Mum to sort of pay 50% towards a Tablet I might buy as a Christmas present to myself x]

Basically, I could buy the Tablet with my own money and then slowly pay less rent every week until 50% of the price (£50) is made up. Roughly £10 less rent per week in other words.

ladyforsaken said:
ucxb said:

Aww those are wonderful news! Good to hear from you again, ucxb. :)

Thank you very much <3

Bought and wrapped the last of my Christmas presents so that's mum, dad, my sister & her boyfriend sorted. Just need to wrap my boyfriends when I'm back at his on Christmas eve. Think I can breathe now! :p Though I still have all my packing to do tomorrow, must remember cake & tags! I do wish I had more money so I could get more people gifts :( I swear this time of year was easier when I had no one. Preparation wise at least!

Polished every room in my house. Vacuumed every room in my house. Tidied every room in my house. Washed all my laundry. Changed all the beds. I'm knackered...

I bought a new fishy today.

2361167572_7002c0ac76.jpg

She's a Moonlight Gourami, this isn't a photo of my actual one, she is away hiding the now.

Latest posts

Back