One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WishingWell said:
I finished making two bookmarks each with a charm hanging from them. Crafts, crafts, crafts...they keep me sane!

Being creative always helps

after all the back and forth, she took away with her the inspirational picture, a little seed towards her making her life better (and incidentally being less of a *****) has maybe been planted

WishingWell said:
I finished making two bookmarks each with a charm hanging from them. Crafts, crafts, crafts...they keep me sane!

Aww I love those things! That's so cool you make them.

Work went smoothly. Avoided some really rough weather. Over 300 flood alerts across the UK tonight folks! Good luck to you all :p

Gutted said:
Work went smoothly. Avoided some really rough weather. Over 300 flood alerts across the UK tonight folks! Good luck to you all :p

I saw that on the news.. my my. Hope people living in those areas are okay and hope it stops soon. :\

ladyforsaken said:
Gutted said:

I saw that on the news.. my my. Hope people living in those areas are okay and hope it stops soon. :\

think it's the west coast mostly, we had flooding in December

I pulled my flippin' back out again--negative--BUT! Managed to get showered and placed an order for a token of friendship gift for a friend.

Looked into volunteering with an amazing charity that has helped me, and they are eager for my skills :).

Latest posts

Back