One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to be responsible today and do some things around the house, but the universe decided that every time I tried, something stupid would happen and make it more of a chore than it originally was. After the third time I took that as a sign to stop.

I photoshopped an image, aligned an album, uploaded it to youtube, and posted it to Facebook telling everyone to suck on it (the video?) and calling them bastards. Pretty great for a dead nobody bandmate. And super positive.

I wrote a few more ideas in the introduction to my new book. Compared to yesterday when I was blocked and couldn`t write a word, it is an accomplishment. Compared to my initial plans and time schedule it`s a disaster.

Well, as of yesterday, I'm an official member of the local gym. I signed the contract in blood. Definitely one thing I never thought I'd ever do in life. lol
(what have I gotten myself into? :) )

daughter of the moon said:
Well, as of yesterday, I'm an official member of the local gym. I signed the contract in blood. Definitely one thing I never thought I'd ever do in life. lol

Good on you.:) I hope you enjoy and it might even be a good place to make some new friends.

Tulip23 said:
daughter of the moon said:

Good on you.:) I hope you enjoy and it might even be a good place to make some new friends.

I enjoy, I enjoy :) I've been trying out that one class since September, it's awesome! So I'm sure I'll have fun once I'm over mourning the sh**load of money I will be spending on it. lol

Cleaned my office, bathroom, living and did laundry.

My clean office has motivated me to work on lessons. I have one class ready for the week! I didn't think I had anymore drive in me?

Peaches said:

Tulip23 said:
Peaches said:
registered at the local Kung Fu school for an introductory lesson

How was your introductory lesson ?
Did you enjoy ?

it's next week!

went out and walked 3 miles (for me it's a lot)

Well hope it goes well next week.
Nothing better than a walk in fresh air on a nice sunny day.It helps lift your spirits.

Tulip23 said:
Peaches said:

Tulip23 said:
Peaches said:
registered at the local Kung Fu school for an introductory lesson

How was your introductory lesson ?
Did you enjoy ?

it's next week!

went out and walked 3 miles (for me it's a lot)

Well hope it goes well next week.
Nothing better than a walk in fresh air on a nice sunny day.It helps lift your spirits.

True. I can't stay in all day. It's endless, I hate it.

Latest posts

Back