One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outcast said:
I paid my moms down payment on her new house today, so she would have a nice place to live. I hope there's such a thing as karma. I hope I did what was right...

Nevertheless, I think that's something positive.

If you're doing something for the benefit of others you care about, I believe it's a good thing.

ladyforsaken said:
If you're doing something for the benefit of others you care about, I believe it's a good thing.

You're right, it is a good thing. But sometimes I think there's a difference between what's good and what's right, I hope I didn't get the lines blurred. Sometimes people need to find their own path. Tough love of sorts. I say this because I hope I don't get taken advantage of again for being so kind.

Outcast said:
ladyforsaken said:

You're right, it is a good thing. But sometimes I think there's a difference between what's good and what's right, I hope I didn't get the lines blurred. Sometimes people need to find their own path. Tough love of sorts. I say this because I hope I don't get taken advantage of again for being so kind.

I also believe that when your intentions are good, it's good. Don't worry about it, I wish you all the best. :)

Installed a new front door on a friends house. It was a major pain in the ass but he was pretty **** excited.

I made a VERY important phone call. Was on hold 30 minutes. I survived threw the holing process. :)

I went to my ex's dad's funeral, it was hard being there are not being part of their family anymore but I did it and can hold my head up I got to say goodbye x

I guess I slowly got here over the last year but I used to be deathly afraid if asking strangers for help or even talking to them. Today I got insanely lost trying to find my class at a new campus and asked like 5 different people for help. The fifth person was finally able to give me good directions and I made it to my class all sweaty :D

It was more like over the weekend but I went to a music festival! Something I never thought I would do and I got to see one of my favorite artists up close! I have the biggest blister of my life on my foot but it was worth it! :D

Several things- picking up my study guide to recertify my advanced first aid course next week being near the top of the list....I think the bonfire with Kid and stargazing tonight is gonna top the list.

Peaches said:
upset my therapist by pointing out that you can't solve everything through reason

I would say I do agree with you on this. No reason for your therapist to be upset though, he/she is a therapist for a **** reason.

Latest posts

Back