???opinions please???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ursa.Kun

Reaction score
I work for a corner store, and on occasion will go help out at another store for some extra cash or a break from the 2 idiots at my store.

Currently at a store that I've been working at a week at a time every other week for a month, A girls there has proclamed that she has feelings for me. Mind you this is after working for one shift together...

My entire life I've had a thing with attracting damaged goods(sorry for bad phrasing) be it a girl that falls for me or ether a girl/guy that needs a person to unload there story on....(story for a different time and thread maybe)

Anyway, This girl is a cool person, thats a little below semi-attractive(I've dated worse, but liked her for who she was)...And just don't see her that way.

Just had to unload that,,thanks,,,any opinions?

Unacceptance said:
Treat her with respect and maybe extend a bid for friendship?

I should be so lucky.

This is what to do, and ye me lucky as well lol

Keep being friendly and have a good time with her. Hopefully it might end in moor :) Nothing venchard nothing gained and all that.

Ya like they said if you do these things they will think of what a good person you are and maby she'll ask you out or you could ask her out when the time's right :)

She must really think you're hot if she told you she had feels for you after one shift.

Ursa.Kun said:
Anyway, This girl is a cool person, thats a little below semi-attractive(I've dated worse, but liked her for who she was)...And just don't see her that way.

Just had to unload that,,thanks,,,any opinions?

If your not attracted to her, don't go out with her. I am sure she would want a man who thinks she is beautiful. Sooner or later the way you think about her will leak out in some non-verbal gesture.
I would keep it as friends : )

Take your time, get to know her and you'll eventually figure out what you want to do with her as you get to know her better.

Heh,

I now clue. I don't lie about stuff like that so I just told her the truth, that i don't like her that way but shes a kool friend.
Got that worked out a day ago.....And evidently one of that stores regulars likes her and asked her out on a date...kinda worked out in the ironic way.

I have an opinion.

Go out just to get some experience and don't ever think twice about doing the whole relationship thing.

Try to show this person that you can have fun so you can put an impression on them long enough for them to start thinking about you. If you can do this...than you won't be someone who is as lonely as some of us.

Don't push and don't be too hard if you hear things you don't like hearing.

I hope this helps.

Don't really believe in using others for self satisfaction that way. And it's all ready been taken care of. Eh, so alls cool that goes meh.

Latest posts

Back