Outlaw Something

• Thread starter AmytheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1638768433722.png 1638768482197.png 1638768712085.png

This style fad needs to die already. The holes in sleeves at the shoulders. Still seeing it. Stupidly bought a dress a couple years ago with the shoulder gap holes, then spent the whole night trying to pull up the floppy hanging fabric.

View attachment 3237 View attachment 3238 View attachment 3240

This style fad needs to die already. The holes in sleeves at the shoulders. Still seeing it. Stupidly bought a dress a couple years ago with the shoulder gap holes, then spent the whole night trying to pull up the floppy hanging fabric.
Show some skin but hide the bits of fat we don't like? Handy for getting vaccines? In some cultures the shoulder is fetishized?

Nope, I can't defend it.

450 years in fashion jail!
Off with their heads!

Exactly! Especially here in Phx. It normally gets above 110 degrees. That IS animal abuse. But, it's tolerated. Poor dogs just want to go inside.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Some people really should not have dogs or any other animal for that matter.

Dogs aren't really wild animals anymore, I think they need to be treated more "softly" than wild animals, who are able to take care of themselves.

^ IMO, all dog owners should be required to have a working doggy door. All dogs should be able to come in side if they want to do so. Also all dog owners should be required to go through training with their dogs. It shouldn't be so easy to get and have animals. My cat had a special radio collar so only he could come and go as he pleased through the cat door.

Latest posts

Back