Pain in the Body

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeilaniAWarrior

Reaction score
I think my depression is starting to hurt me even more physically. I feel really sick my heart hurts sometimes when I inhale sometimes or when I gulp. My back feels like it's literally on fire. Does anybody go through the same physical pain?

I've started to experience heart palpitations and stomach pains. trying to pinpoint the exact cause of this hard but im pretty sure it's because I'm so isolated anymore. this is been going on for about 2 months. I've tried to adjust several different things in my life, but doing so has only helped a little bit.

FreedomFromLiberty said:
I've started to experience heart palpitations and stomach pains. trying to pinpoint the exact cause of this hard but im pretty sure it's because I'm so isolated anymore. this is been going on for about 2 months. I've tried to adjust several different things in my life, but doing so has only helped a little bit.

Yea this has been going on for couple of months what I try to do is just sleep it off and hope that I would not focus on it so much as I sleep it works sometimes but most times it does not work because sometimes I can't sleep when I'm in so much pain >_<

Depression is a mental sickness, it sounds like you're suffering from some sort of anxiety there. I would go to the doctors to describe your symptoms. Hope you feel better soon.

LeilaniAWarrior said:
FreedomFromLiberty said:

Yea this has been going on for couple of months what I try to do is just sleep it off and hope that I would not focus on it so much as I sleep it works sometimes but most times it does not work because sometimes I can't sleep when I'm in so much pain >_<

I've been going to sleep earlier, going to the gym more often, walking more often, taking vitamin d since sunlight is scarce now, stopped drinking coffee everyday, and trying to talk up cashiers more when I go to the store. it's reduced my symptoms, but I'm still having anxiety that it's pretty much constant. :( I could be experiencing a quarter life crisis now as well.

9006 said:
Depression is a mental sickness, it sounds like you're suffering from some sort of anxiety there. I would go to the doctors to describe your symptoms. Hope you feel better soon.

I hate seeing the doctor but I will think about it. Thank you.

LeilaniAWarrior said:
I think my depression is starting to hurt me even more physically. I feel really sick my heart hurts sometimes when I inhale sometimes or when I gulp. My back feels like it's literally on fire. Does anybody go through the same physical pain?

Maybe not physical, but emotional pain that feels physical, yes. In my cases, sometimes like my entire body is on fire.

LeilaniAWarrior said:
I hate seeing the doctor but I will think about it. Thank you.

That's pretty normal, people's relationship with their doctor should be better IMO. But with current reduced staff levels and increasing population it seems that you're more of a work load than a patient, but whatever because your doctor is important to your well being and if it's something you don't act on it tends to get worse.

Latest posts

Back