pain is the ultimate pleasure

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I'd rather stick to drugs. I'd much rather fry the few brain cells I have left than bleed on my new clothes. :D.
I'm not sure how the endorphin thing works, I must be weird. The only thing I get out of pain is pain and whining or screaming like a 5 year old for my nana.

No I've never ever cut before, it's something totally foreign to me, as for the pleasure part experiencing this from pain, don't think I'd ever want to go down that road.

meh why cut when you can just do stupid stunts that will injure you plus their more fun =P jump off your house or something <_< and if you want endorphins that badly then heres a secret 0_o eat chocolate 0_o strange idea right?

i respect everyone's opinion but masochism has its own charm. im not saying everybody should try it but those are into that specific thing, they will know what im talking about:)

p.s. guys, watch the japanese movie "ichi the killer". its a bit over the top but look for the underlying meanings.peace.

silverblackvoid_ll said:
i respect everyone's opinion but masochism has its own charm. im not saying everybody should try it but those are into that specific thing, they will know what im talking about:)

p.s. guys, watch the japanese movie "ichi the killer". its a bit over the top but look for the underlying meanings.peace.

Over the top??? That movie was really messed up! I don't think I'll be visiting Japan anytime.........you're expecting me to say "soon" aren't you? Well, fresia that!

CursedNeko said:
jeez nice paragraph dude 0_o

Sand in your vagina? That's usually the culprit when one starts acting up like you have been. We'd better get it out of there. Does it hurt?

That's quite enough. Archist, You're only making it worse. Your post above was reported but i'd rather give You a note like this than a warning. I understand Your feelings, but they doesn't make it allright to add to the fire. That's what the report function is for, and the anger management board for that matter. That kid won't come around for a while. Let's hope he calms down when he returns.

you people are idiots, pain is no pleasure and you know it, unless you enjoy hurting and having people feel sorry for you, which i think quite a few of you do. and for that i dont feel sorry one bit for you, because your choosing to live this way.

Latest posts

Back