Party music

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about some static-x ? ? ? Suitable to party. But not "Anything but this" it use too drive my mum crazy.

Ye am still doing this. Gonna do it for christmas. But place no xmas songs lol

Keep um coming and all post the final line up when I finally get around to doing it.

Bluey said:
Ye am still doing this. Gonna do it for christmas. But place no xmas songs lol

Keep um coming and all post the final line up when I finally get around to doing it.

Thrice are a band that done this cool version of a xmas carol. But i dont think its out, its on the net somewhere. Its pretty good, you should look for it to see if you think its right for your cd.

well then if your playing staic -x (dirthouse is my fav) and papa roach throw in an eve song for me. Call me when your sobber is a favorite among many

please

XD

Static-X and Papa Roach!? LOL. That would be a lame ass party. No offense. I used to dj part time for some local clubs and did a lot for house parties in my late teens and I find playing some old school hip hop always gets good party vibes and people's booties bouncing.

It always depends on the age group of course but it works most of the time.

Here is a good 90% of my old track list.

Ghetto Boys - 'my mind is playing tricks on me'
Grand Master Flash - 'the message'
Jeru tha Damaja - 'Invasion'
KRS One - 'the bridge is over'
Beastie Boys - 'brass monkey', 'paul revere'
A Tribe Called Quest - 'we can get down', 'bonita applebaum', 'can i kick it', 'check the rhyme', 'excursions', 'jazz (we got)', 'oh my god'
Ghostface - 'assasination day'
East Flatbush Project - 'tried by 12'
Gangstarr - 'moment of truth', 'DWYCK', 'take it personal', 'just to get a rep', 'ex girl to the next', 'code of the streets', 'mass appeal'
Lost Boyz - 'renee'
Nas - 'new york state of mind'
Biz Markie - 'nobody beats the biz', 'make the music with your mouth biz', 'something for the radio'
D-Nice - 'they call me d-nice'
Brand Nubian - 'all for one', 'slow down', 'punks jump up to get beat down'
De La Soul - 'potholes in my lawn', 'me, myself, and I', 'saturday's remix'
Leaders of the New School - 'sobb story', 'zone coaster remix'
Super Lover Cee + Casanova Rud - 'do the james (brown)'
EPMD - 'strictly business', 'you gots to chill', 'so whatcha sayin'
Cypress Hill - 'hand on the pump'
Showbiz + AG - 'soul clap'
Big Daddy Kane - 'ain't no half steppin', 'RAW', 'smooth operator', 'wrath of kane'
Heavy D - 'overweight lover's in the house', 'girls they love me', 'you ain't heard nothin' yet'
Just Ice - 'going way back'
3rd Bass - 'stepping to the AM', 'gasface'
Main Source - 'lookin' at the front door', 'fakin' the funk'
OC - 'time's up'
Pete Rock + CL Smooth - 'T.R.O.Y', 'straightenitout'
Nice and Smooth - 'funky for you', 'no bones in ice cream', 'hip hop junkies', 'how to flow'
Run DMC - 'peter piper', 'it's like that', 'run's house', 'beats to the rhyme', 'down with the king'
Goodie Mob - 'cell therapy'

Mix it up though. Play some of that with some funk songs and some rock songs and your party will being kicking.

evanescencefan91 said:
well then if your playing staic -x (dirthouse is my fav) and papa roach throw in an eve song for me. Call me when your sobber is a favorite among many

please

XD

Nah ! Anything but this, enemy and cold.

OK the final line up is this. what you all think? You think I should add or take some away or what?

I took a screen shot cos am to lazy to type all the titles out :p

partymusic.jpg

BTW if you click on the image it well make it bigger so you can read the song names :)

OK am not having the last one on there mony mony and instead am having Motorhead- The ace of spades. that a better one.

Latest posts

Back