People grow apart

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOWNIZ

Reaction score
I have this friend, who was really sweet. I met her at one pool party and we became friends instantly. She was sweet,honest and friendly but a little insecure(everyone does sometimes). We were out to the parties together and had so much fun.Then she went back to her country because she was an exchange student to the university I were attending. We keep in touch through facebook and all.
But today I found out,she somehow put me in a list on facebook where I can't see her facebook's wall at all. I'm a bit hurt by her decision for me being in that list. I thought we were good friends. I guess, people grow apart by distance after all.

Growing apart is the worst thing about friendships. It can rarely be stopped and it's a natural part of life. But, you can always send her a message and ask "Hey, why can't I see your wall anymore?". Maybe she didn't do it on purpose.

tehdreamer said:
Growing apart is the worst thing about friendships. It can rarely be stopped and it's a natural part of life. But, you can always send her a message and ask "Hey, why can't I see your wall anymore?". Maybe she didn't do it on purpose.

Sooooo TRUE! I have accidentally put folks out of the loop of my Facebbok, only to realize my error when someone e-mailed and let me know!!:)

Thanks guys. Maybe I was thinking too much and somehow overreacted. Yeah these thing can happen, so I will just write to her and ask.:)

:( Im sorry. :(

I knew *cough* a German guy that I got close to, but at the end of the semester he had to go back to Germany :(

People grow apart from distance. It is true. I hope you meet lots of new people.

Latest posts

Back